Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremonies Looking Good!

No they are not....Arent you sick of always seeing obnoxious overweight full of hubris Americans that cant ride bikes or eat pretzels.....

CK

No they are not....Arent you sick of always seeing obnoxious overweight full of hubris Americans that cant ride bikes or eat pretzels.....

CK
We are also all going to change our names to "Dubya" then the next time we are attacked we're going to follow the advice of South Park and "Blame Canada". Better ramp up your military.

Speaking of brushing I saw my dentist yesterday....No cavities! Just need a night guard...Normal cost $400, but insurance covers $360 so I pay $40...

Dont you love living in Canada?

CK

Speaking of brushing I saw my dentist yesterday....No cavities! Just need a night guard...Normal cost $400, but insurance covers $360 so I pay $40...

CK
I copay just $10. Normal cost of seeing my dentist is about $200, according to the bills showing how much insurance pays and how much I must pay.

Reality sinks in. "Free" doesn't mean cheaper now, does it?

Why would it cost so much more to see a dentist in Canada than it does here?

CK

dude you have country envy so bad, don't you have a political board there with 2 or 3 people on it.

getting crown over a root canal today. 1200 only covers 50%. 600 beans.. tho the root canal was like 1000 and i only had to pay 200. dental insurance sucks.

German sport has only one task: to strengthen the character of the German people, imbuing it with the fighting spirit and steadfast camaraderie necessary in the struggle for its existence.

Back