Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremonies Looking Good!

Speaking of brushing I saw my dentist yesterday....No cavities! Just need a night guard...Normal cost $400, but insurance covers $360 so I pay $40...

Dont you love living in Canada?

CK

Unfortunatly you had to wait 2 years, and you don't have any cavities because when you made your appointment the cavity had already started. By the time you got to see the dentist, your teeth already fell out.

But the real question about this Olympic opening ceremony is where are the true modern heros of China represented in this charade of openess. Where are the Students of Tiananmen Square. Where is the celebration by this beacon of openess that comemerates the conquest of that horribly agressive nation of Tibet? Why not celebrate the truth of china instead of the miracle of modern electronic propaganda. They keep talking about the guy that directed this whole thing. He is everybit the genius that was Leni Riefenstahl when she directed Triumph des Willens (Triumph of the Will). This is nothing short of pure bullshit. The Chinese are one of the single greatest violators of human rights on the planet. Fuck the Chinese Government, and fuck this show that allows them to falsely display themselves as open and accepting.

Tianasquare.jpg

This is one of the true heros of modern China.

It was, in the truest sense of the word, awesome. But when you run everything and can bulldoze houses you can stick fireworks wherever you like.

Oh and our athletes looked like crap. Not their fault but the idiot who got them decked out in their "uniforms" needs to be chucked off the top span of the Harbour Bridge with divers boots on.

Everyone else looked fantastic.

Nein Nein Nein. Du sprichst "Deutsches" nicht. Der sprache auf Deutschland ist Deutsch. Sprichts du Deutsch? Ich spreche Deutsch. Ich war in Deutschland fur zwei jahr.
Did you know that nouns change when put into proper grammar? Did you also find out that in your two years there, that there are different versions of the language?

Top, since when did they start giving out "A" metals?
He meant to ask if Canada had won "eh" medal yet. Remember, he isn't running for position of Great Communicator, so deciphering what he writes does require more than the usual strain on the eyes and linquistic cognition memory...

Back