Believe me, Trump is scared to debate Kamala!

Jarod

Contributor
I suspect he’s running around one of his mansions right now, throwing a raging fit demanding his people come up with ideas on how to get them out of having to debate the prosecutor on live TV.

The oldest man to ever appear on a presidential ballot, Trump

I suspect he’s running around one of his mansions right now, throwing a raging fit demanding his people come up with ideas on how to get them out of having to debate the prosecutor on live TV.

You are in a fantasy, dude.

:rofl2:

:magagrin:

You are the one that told us Biden's cognitive health was fine so exactly why should anyone believe you?

Yeah, and you also assured us all that Joe as ok.

Why would anyone "be afraid" to debate the dingbat Harris ?

Trump would rip the cackle queen a new ass, and there is no guarantee she will even be the candidate.

Reactions: TOP

Trump would rip the cackle queen a new ass, and there is no guarantee she will even be the candidate.
Yeah the Left kept telling that Joe aka Dirty Harry would kill Trump in a debate. Well Biden was 4 weeks too late and Trump turned his head.

Joe is ok… Trump however…

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
She does so well in political debates....especially with such "another" stunningly successful record under her belt now...oh wait...uh...anyway...:)

Trump will eat the laughing hyena for lunch.

She is an airhead.

Trump will eat the laughing hyena for lunch.

She is an airhead.
Hundreds of examples of that...
As I said in an earlier post, you can let her go forward for now...but you cannot redefine her...not enough money in the world...
When all is said and done, people won't vote for a DEI meme...

Back