Believe me, Trump is scared to debate Kamala!

Joe is ok… Trump however…
Here is an actual pic of Trump; do you ever not lie?

images

Reactions: TOP
I suspect he’s running around one of his mansions right now, throwing a raging fit demanding his people come up with ideas on how to get them out of having to debate the prosecutor on live TV.

The oldest man to ever appear on a presidential ballot, Trump
Hilarious what you little children can convince themselves of.

I suspect he’s running around one of his mansions right now, throwing a raging fit demanding his people come up with ideas on how to get them out of having to debate the prosecutor on live TV.

The oldest man to ever appear on a presidential ballot, Trump
animals-300617-jpg.1586050

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
Yeah, and you also assured us all that Joe as ok.

Why would anyone "be afraid" to debate the dingbat Harris ?

Trump would rip the cackle queen a new ass, and there is no guarantee she will even be the candidate.
Hey Trumptard Dude, you are so far from reality, YOU ARE IN TRUMP'S and J.D.'s LEAGUE OF STUPIDITY!

You have obviously got so caught up in Trump's MAGAHoopla and alter-UNIVERSE, that you have taken your eye off the Ball of Reality- and your current competition!

Harris holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics and Political Science. And also holds a Juris Doctorate Law Degree!

I'd put my money on Harris in a Debate with Donnie or J.D. any day dude! She would literally Bar-B-Que Donnie's or J.D's asses on a Debate Stage. Debating was a part of her lustrous and successful career for over 30 years

You must be on Drugs!

Last edited:
Back