Ben Stein - WE'VE FIGURED HIM OUT!

Your kind of stupid is why you figured him out after losing twice by millions

I bet you think this was a coherent sentence.

Yes, you really are THAT stupid and a prolific troll who never adds any intelligence or substance to any debate.

You're tireless effort to drag every thread into an unintelligent never ending circle of stupidity you find the most comfort in has been noted however.

:thisisgettinggood:

I bet you think this was a coherent sentence.

Yes, you really are THAT stupid and a prolific troll who never adds any intelligence or substance to any debate.

You're tireless effort to drag every thread into an unintelligent never ending circle of stupidity you find the most comfort in has been noted however.

I bet you think figuring Obama out after he kicks your teatard ass by millions twice is something.

Another compelling troll from the forums pet moron; I think the effort you placed on this post is remarkable and definitely added to the debate.

Thank you and have a great rest of the day. You must be weary from the effort to even post this much.

Neo-Commie leftist bastards don't do rational opposing arguments, their only talent is idiot remarks of positive proof of their pea-brained intellect.

I bet you think figuring Obama out after he kicks your teatard ass by millions twice is something.

Dear Dunce; it wasn't me who couldn't figure him out which is why I didn't vote for him, it was uninformed dimwits like you who didn't care to figure him out voting for something as vague as hopey changey.

Neo-Commie leftist bastards don't do rational opposing arguments, their only talent is idiot remarks of positive proof of their pea-brained intellect.

This seems to be a common trait among them. What is more ironic is pretend capitalists like The Dupe pretending they are wealthy while supporting liberty eroding leftist policies intended to destroy them.

Dear Dunce; it wasn't me who couldn't figure him out which is why I didn't vote for him, it was uninformed dimwits like you who didn't care to figure him out voting for something as vague as hopey changey.

He voted for the freak who said this, "I love this state (Michigan); the trees are the right height."

He voted for the freak who said this, "I love this state (Michigan); the trees are the right height."

Who cares? Who was the dimwit who claimed he had campaigned in 57 states with one more to go not including Alaska or Hawaii?

Nothing will top the 47% mistake.

I am amused you think it was a mistake; it was 100% accurate, not a mistake.

But the lefttards successfully used it as a campaign add to fool gullible dimwits like you, with the help of the leftist media, into thinking it was a direct insult.

But the country is pretty much divided along political lines about 50/50 and at least 47% of those who vote for the malaise and failure of the Democratic Party will NEVER vote Republican just as about 37% of Republicans will NEVER vote for a Democrat.

That is just the facts and reality; two things you appear determined to avoid.

But nothing Romney said was as stupid as claiming you had been to 57 states with two more to go not including Alaska and Hawaii no matter how you try to deflect or spin it.

I am amused you think it was a mistake; it was 100% accurate, not a mistake.

But the lefttards successfully used it as a campaign add to fool gullible dimwits like you, with the help of the leftist media, into thinking it was a direct insult.

But the country is pretty much divided along political lines about 50/50 and at least 47% of those who vote for the malaise and failure of the Democratic Party will NEVER vote Republican just as about 37% of Republicans will NEVER vote for a Democrat.

That is just the facts and reality; two things you appear determined to avoid.

But nothing Romney said was as stupid as claiming you had been to 57 states with two more to go not including Alaska and Hawaii no matter how you try to deflect or spin it.

Mitt Romney Backpedals About 47% Comment
Why did the arborist try to backpedal his remarks which were caught on tape?

Mitt Romney Backpedals About 47% Comment
Why did the arborist try to backpedal his remarks which were caught on tape?

It's called political damage control; but again, you're gullibly swallowing the leftist media version when it wasn't back peddling, but an explanation of what he had meant.

Of course brain dead leftist dullards determined to re-elect the most inexperienced hyper partisan buffoon ever to sit in the White House were unconcerned with trivial things like the truth, facts or honesty.

So what made Obama's comments so much smarter? How many people running for President don't know how many states there are? Even the dumbest man in America, Al Gore, knows that answer.

I’m still struggling to find the relevance of Romney with this thread topic.

It's called political damage control; but again, you're gullibly swallowing the leftist media version when it wasn't back peddling, but an explanation of what he had meant.

Of course brain dead leftist dullards determined to re-elect the most inexperienced hyper partisan buffoon ever to sit in the White House were unconcerned with trivial things like the truth, facts or honesty.

So what made Obama's comments so much smarter? How many people running for President don't know how many states there are? Even the dumbest man in America, Al Gore, knows that answer.

I’m still struggling to find the relevance of Romney with this thread topic.

Is Romney still a Republican? Why couldn't Romney recover from his crisis mode?

Is Romney still a Republican?

I would believe he still is. But then, he is not the topic even though you are desperately trying to deflect from the topic and make him the topic. But he didn't win, therefore what he said during a campaign is rather moot and pointless.

Why couldn't Romney recover from his crisis mode?

That's and easy one to answer; (1) there are a LOT of uninformed clueless voters out there enamored by the first "black" Presidency; (2) second term Presidents are extremely difficult to defeat...GW Bush a great example; and (3) Obama had the mainstream leftist media carrying his water and doing everything in their power to drag Obama's sorry failed ass across the finish line.

No one can underestimate the power of the mainstream leftist media; even though their ability to shape public opinion is slowly being diminished by their obvious lack of impartiality, integrity and lack of honesty.

Will they figure the next dem pres out before the second term!

That depends on who is "they" and who will be the Democratic candidate. Conservatives already have Hillarybeast figured out. Dimwitted Democrats don't care; substance is the least of their concern.

That depends on who is "they" and who will be the Democratic candidate. Conservatives already have Hillarybeast figured out. Dimwitted Democrats don't care; substance is the least of their concern.
I think like Obama you tard big government conservatives figured bill out after two bad losses.
Fucking dimwits

I think like Obama you tard big government conservatives figured bill out after two bad losses.
Fucking dimwits

The definition of irony; a dimwit who cannot construct a simple sentence calling others dimwits. Its painfully obvious you never graduated grade school you simple minded clueless dunce.

You think like Obama? Yes you do dunce.

Back