Bernie Sanders. A welfare BUM until age 40

a corporation is not a country

Running one involves handling finances where you don't force revenue out of people when you need more like the government does. A corporation couldn't be $19 trillion in debt and still be in place stupid.

then why didnt the founders design our government like a corporation?

because it was designed to keep those types of entities in check

We will.

We're getting Trump in a landslide.
We're getting a WALL on the southern border, financed in pesos.
We're getting the jobs from China.
We're getting RID of illegal aliens.
We're getting RID of Obamacare.
We're getting a constitutionalist for a Supreme Court nominee.

Tell me were you get those great drugs

Running one involves handling finances where you don't force revenue out of people when you need more like the government does. A corporation couldn't be $19 trillion in debt and still be in place stupid.

So you clearly didn't go to business school

Do you give him credit for THEIR hard work at doing so? I'm sure you do. You'd be wrong but I'm sure you do.

Millions more poor people, too.

I know you weren't a business school grad by your own words
I give him very little credit
But like my avatar proves the economy does way better under democrats

I'm claiming what I wrote
You dance a lot with no facts

You make a statement someone not being a business school grad yet post nothing other that speculative words as support. I asked you if you were and to prove it. You've done nothing yet again. That's two facts and they are 1) you haven't proven your claim about another person and 2) you haven't shown that you are.

You make a statement someone not being a business school grad yet post nothing other that speculative words as support. I asked you if you were and to prove it. You've done nothing yet again. That's two facts and they are 1) you haven't proven your claim about another person and 2) you haven't shown that you are.

Stupid shit you said like corporations not being in debt

Back