Bernie says the REAL TRUTH out loud.

she's doing it by lying to gullible people.....Bernie slipped up by admitting it out loud......
I even had one of the idiot jpp leftist tell me the kamal is making herself "electable" by lying about her positions he/she/it/they/them is quite ok with that.

Bernie Sanders says Harris dropping far-left policies 'in order to win the election'

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., gave a candid answer when asked about Vice President Kamala Harris flip-flopping on several of her progressive policy positions with less than two months to go until the November election.

"She has previously supported Medicare-For-All, now she does not. She’s previously supported a ban on fracking, now she does not. These, senator, are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think she is abandoning her progressive ideals?" NBC anchor Kristen Welker asked Sanders on "Meet the Press."

"No, I don’t think she’s abandoning her ideals," he replied. "I think she’s trying to be pragmatic and doing what she thinks is right in order to win the election."

Since emerging as the Democratic nominee, Harris has distanced herself from far-left policies on immigration, energy and health care that she previously embraced.

Bernie Sanders and Kristen Welker on NBC

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., said that Vice President Harris was being "pragmatic" in dropping her far-left policies "in order to win the election."

When asked to defend her shifting policy positions during her first sit-down interview as the nominee in August, Harris said her "values have not changed."

"I think the most important and most significant aspect of my policy perspective and decisions is my values have not changed," Harris told CNN's Dana Bash. "You mentioned the Green New Deal. I have always believed, and I have worked on it, that the climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time. We did that with the Inflation Reduction Act."

"We have set goals for the United States of America, and by extension, the globe, around when we should meet certain standards for reduction of greenhouse gas emissions," Harris continued.

"That value has not changed. My value around what we need to do to secure our border, that value has not changed. I spent two terms as the attorney general of California prosecuting transnational criminal organizations, violations of American laws regarding the passage, illegal passage, of guns, drugs and human beings across our border. My values have not changed," she said.

On NBC, Sanders said his views were "slightly different" than Harris', but he still considers her a "progressive" with similar goals.

"But again, I think on issues like expanding Medicare, like expanding Social Security and lifting the cap on taxable income that the rich put so we can raise Social Security benefits… the need to raise the minimum wage from a starvation, $7.25 minimum wage to a living wage… I think if you campaign on those issues, raising questions on billionaires, you know what? She’s going to win, and I think she can win big," he continued.

Sanders reiterated that he believes Harris to be a "progressive" before listing policies they share support for....
=================================
So Bernie knows she is just lying to get elected. They are having proxies announce her flip flops so after the election she can say I never said that.
Still no source, it is always telling when the cult leave off their source, betting Fox on this one, sounds less propagandist than Breitfart, GateWay or the others

And little for the poster, in the history of American politics, every candidate moves back toward the middle when campaigning in the general election, haven’t you noticed your Messiah has switched his position on abortion several times in the last few weeks alone

I even had one of the idiot jpp leftist tell me the kamal is making herself "electable" by lying about her positions he/she/it/they/them is quite ok with that.
When she starts telling Americans that Mexico is going to pay for a new wall get back to us on the lying

Bernie Sanders says Harris dropping far-left policies 'in order to win the election'

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., gave a candid answer when asked about Vice President Kamala Harris flip-flopping on several of her progressive policy positions with less than two months to go until the November election.

"She has previously supported Medicare-For-All, now she does not. She’s previously supported a ban on fracking, now she does not. These, senator, are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think she is abandoning her progressive ideals?" NBC anchor Kristen Welker asked Sanders on "Meet the Press."

"No, I don’t think she’s abandoning her ideals," he replied. "I think she’s trying to be pragmatic and doing what she thinks is right in order to win the election."

Since emerging as the Democratic nominee, Harris has distanced herself from far-left policies on immigration, energy and health care that she previously embraced.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., said that Vice President Harris was being "pragmatic" in dropping her far-left policies "in order to win the election."

When asked to defend her shifting policy positions during her first sit-down interview as the nominee in August, Harris said her "values have not changed."

"I think the most important and most significant aspect of my policy perspective and decisions is my values have not changed," Harris told CNN's Dana Bash. "You mentioned the Green New Deal. I have always believed, and I have worked on it, that the climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time. We did that with the Inflation Reduction Act."

"We have set goals for the United States of America, and by extension, the globe, around when we should meet certain standards for reduction of greenhouse gas emissions," Harris continued.

"That value has not changed. My value around what we need to do to secure our border, that value has not changed. I spent two terms as the attorney general of California prosecuting transnational criminal organizations, violations of American laws regarding the passage, illegal passage, of guns, drugs and human beings across our border. My values have not changed," she said.

On NBC, Sanders said his views were "slightly different" than Harris', but he still considers her a "progressive" with similar goals.

"But again, I think on issues like expanding Medicare, like expanding Social Security and lifting the cap on taxable income that the rich put so we can raise Social Security benefits… the need to raise the minimum wage from a starvation, $7.25 minimum wage to a living wage… I think if you campaign on those issues, raising questions on billionaires, you know what? She’s going to win, and I think she can win big," he continued.

Sanders reiterated that he believes Harris to be a "progressive" before listing policies they share support for....
So Bernie knows she is just lying to get elected. They are having proxies announce her flip flops so after the election she can say I never said that.
Holy fucking shit. You mean that Bernie Sanders thinks that an American politician would actually say things with "getting elected" in mind.

Great goodly woogly. Will wonders never cease in this world!

Translation ..say WHAT EVER lie lie lie

If so the last people it should bother is the cult as yourself given your Messiah has set Olympian style records for flat out lying
Ok so lying is good for you and no one else. Just admit it. This pretending bullshit of yours wears thin after a while.

Still no source, it is always telling when the cult leave off their source, betting Fox on this one, sounds less propagandist than Breitfart, GateWay or the others

And little for the poster, in the history of American politics, every candidate moves back toward the middle when campaigning in the general election, haven’t you noticed your Messiah has switched his position on abortion several times in the last few weeks alone
“No, I don’t think she’s abandoning her ideals,” he said. “I think she’s trying to be pragmatic and doing what she thinks is right in order to win the election.

Back