Best burn ever new guy on Lorax

it's too easy
dems are too stupid on poverty and need to change.
The extreemly obese 240lb woman complains, as she sits on her ass and watches cable tv.
Other country's poor are not obeese and don't watch pay tv.
idependent voters don't like the tax and whine about poverty wing of the dem party

Right....just like the "fat & happy" middle class, right topsy?

You sound like someone who is hopelessly out of touch, generally. At least you admit that as long as policy favors the wealthy, you're fine with it.

Oh, and btw - Dano's "obvious facts" were along the lines of "the poor guy I knew stole candy, not meat, so anyone who thinks they steal meat is stupid."

it's too easy
dems are too stupid on poverty and need to change.
The extreemly obese 240lb woman complains, as she sits on her ass and watches cable tv.
Other country's poor are not obeese and don't watch pay tv.
idependent voters don't like the tax and whine about poverty wing of the dem party

Is this supposed to be serious or is it just part of the silly nature of this thread?

No I wanted that GEM of a slam to stand on its own.
As a new turbo-lib its my obligation to help dems recruit moderates.
whinning about some 240lb heffer with cable is not getting it done.

Just out of curiosity Top, in your opinion, do “obese” (in your estimation this means any woman over a size 8, and an 8 is borderline) women deserve to live? And do you have this same level of contempt and hostility for obese men?

Conversation gets it done and there are plenty of issues to talk about and I'm betting that you're not the Oracle of all Knowledge.

In spite of your disdain for the issue of poverty, which you conveniently hide behind idiotic claims about poor people, some of us do care. The case os a 240lb woman watching cable TV is no more symbolic of poverty and those who are trapped in it then the constant focus on Paris Hilton is any more symbolic of the way rich people or people who are not poor live.

It wasn't a slam, it was comedic, which is why I was having trouble distinguishing it from comment or satire.

Can't debate the obvious facts ask for stats.:clink:

Hey thanks, the new guy appreciates it and I'm glad you see it's so true. Lorax does this all the time, something is so incredibly common we all know it's true so he tries to say we need stats to prove it. He knows it's true, just wants to waste our time.
:clink:

unless she's 6foot a double digit size is obesse.
though I'm guessing I think a 6/8 was the biggest girl I dated and she was an elite athlete.

unless she's 6foot a double digit size is obesse.
though I'm guessing I think a 6/8 was the biggest girl I dated and she was an elite athlete.

Yes, we're all aware, that's not what I asked:

Just out of curiosity Top, in your opinion, do “obese” women deserve to live? And do you have this same level of contempt and hostility for obese men?

Back