Best burn ever new guy on Lorax

bcass you harbor resentment big time, I hold back on where I think it's coming from.

Cypressloser, hot woman do all the things you listed as nice. Except losers don't get them. too bad,
Cypress has the theory that fat chicks are like mopads, fun to ride but don't let your friends so you on one.

Whatever topper. I could barely understand this gibberish.

I'm not emotionally invested in making myself seeem rich, hot, and studly on a message board. If that's your bag, carry on.

bcass you harbor resentment big time, I hold back on where I think it's coming from.

Let me help you out .. I hate dumb people.

Please don't hold back on what you think my "resentment" comes from .. but I'll help you out again .. you won't because you know I'll prove it to be as silly a thought as poor people are dumb.

I'm a nice guy and I have good conversations with a lot of people .. but there's just something about the dumb ones ...

... can't put my finger on it

right I got it you stick to the turbo-lib all things left cards and they always work at your cocktail parties.
your a shallow mofo

Cypress do you need a cookie lashing out at me like that.
Getting rich and hot woman is not at all hard. It's to bad your stuck with the fat chick and a thin wallet. Hey you chose that don't shot me for you piss poor choices.

Getting rich and hot woman is not at all hard. It's to bad your stuck with the fat chick and a thin wallet. Hey you chose that don't shot me for you piss poor choices.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Dude, you can't even speak english.

You fucking sound like Borat.

I'm not sure you're even a American.

Hot women, money, and a great bod are easy .. get the fuck outta here.

MBA?

"BLT" sounds more like what you're used to hearing.

I'll have a BLT and some fries .. diet coke .. light on the ice.

Getting rich and hot woman is not at all hard.

It's to bad your stuck with the fat chick and a thin wallet. .

I don't have a woman right now. My life doesn't have room for it. But, yes, you're right. You probably would have found my wife unattractive. She lost all her hair from chemotherapy, and lost a breast to cancer. I still thought she was an attractive woman. Eye candy doesn't always last topper. Life's circumstances change change people physically.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Dude, you can't even speak english.

You fucking sound like Borat.

I'm not sure you're even a American.

Hot women, money, and a great bod are easy .. get the fuck outta here.

MBA?

"BLT" sounds more like what you're used to hearing.

I'll have a BLT and some fries .. diet coke .. light on the ice.

LMAO
Hmm, talk about “burns”.

blackasdumbass,
that was some lame shit.
All I saying is don't hate on them cause their hot, if you do it has to be cause you don't have the game. You have my pitty.

I don't have a woman right now. My life doesn't have room for it. But, yes, you're right.

Yeah it's a rare woman who will put up with you leaving at 2 AM to go post Marxist rants on an Internet messageboard.

Plus you're right, where would you ever find the time for something as superfluous as a female companion when you're so busy with virtual Bush-bashing.

I agree. That is a totally logical set of priorities:

1) Bushbashing on a forum
2) Women

Damn...........

I don't have a woman right now. My life doesn't have room for it. But, yes, you're right. You probably would have found my wife unattractive. She lost all her hair from chemotherapy, and lost a breast to cancer. I still thought she was an attractive woman. Eye candy doesn't always last topper. Life's circumstances change change people physically.

Lassie would be crushed if she could read...never mind Lassie always has rin-tin-tin!

wow toasted Cypress!!!
I haven't been womanless since I was in high school.. This tool brags as though he goes years without a steady companion.
All priorities are ranked 2 thru .....

wow toasted Cypress!!!
I haven't been womanless since I was in high school.. This tool brags as though he goes years without a steady companion.
All priorities are ranked 2 thru .....

Now see... this topic is more to your level. Stick to talking about "how many women" ya been with. Leave the deeper topics like economics to the adults.

That already happened. Which is why he has been reduced to discussing the importance of not being single.

I saw. Good work.

He's always fine with attacking someone who doesn't know economics, but for such an expert he rarely discusses it himself.

economics from a cold caller in Colorado who steals old ladies money selling them whole life insurance. LOFL
you don't even know that increased sales equals less chance of recession. Your barely more equipted than mr GED to discuss business.

right I got it you stick to the turbo-lib all things left cards and they always work at your cocktail parties.
your a shallow mofo

LOL! Holy shit!

In order to get an MBA, do you have to unlearn elementary English?

This guy can't be an MBA. He can't even communicate.

economics from a cold caller in Colorado who steals old ladies money selling them whole life insurance. LOFL
you don't even know that increased sales equals less chance of recession. Your barely more equipted than mr GED to discuss business.

golly gee, I guess you told me.... I guess the sales figures from October, November 2007 are far more important to the performance of the economy in 2008 than the declining purchasing power of the dollar, higher energy prices, higher food prices, rising healthcare costs all coupled with the credit crunch. Yep, you sure busted me oh economic guru MBA genius.

Back