Best Dem Quits

Timshel

Sorry if it has been reported, but Richardson is out. I never really paid him much attention, but it seems many other libertarians thought he was the best of the bunch.

Sorry if it has been reported, but Richardson is out. I never really paid him much attention, but it seems many other libertarians thought he was the best of the bunch.

ZOMG JOHN EDWARDS IT HE NEXT PRESIDNET OF HTE US LOL JOHN EDWSARDS!!!1 JOHN EDWARSD!!!!?1?!

RICHARDSON? ONLY REDEEMING FEATUER IS THAT HIS FIRST NAME IS JOHN!

I always liked Richardson, even though he's a man.

I think he positioned himself well for a cabinet position, or possibly even a VP slot.

It's anti fat bias. Seriously, he should hire Chuck Norris or whoever helped Huckabee lose weight if he hopes to run again.

I always liked Richardson, even though he's a man.

I think he positioned himself well for a cabinet position, or possibly even a VP slot.

He was the Huckabee of the group. A friendly, likeable, idealistic pussy. The Dems didn't buy it though.

He may have been a good diplomat, but he was a buffoon in those debates. He wasn't even in the same league with the rest of them. He wasn't quite ready for prime time.

He was embarrassing in the debates. I voted for the guy twice and did not know how incapable he was standing his ground with other pols. Makes me sad for New Mexico cause he really is the best of the bunch. It will be interesting to see now if he runs for Domenici's senate seat. War chest left he would take the senate seat in a second and leave his Dem Lt Gov the office for two years before election

He was embarrassing in the debates. I voted for the guy twice and did not know how incapable he was standing his ground with other pols. Makes me sad for New Mexico cause he really is the best of the bunch. It will be interesting to see now if he runs for Domenici's senate seat. War chest left he would take the senate seat in a second and leave his Dem Lt Gov the office for two years before election

Its a sad day when your idealistic, fat hearted pussy governor cant garner any votes eh? That must mean everyone who supported him is a jackassed idiot. Richardson is LOLing his way to the bank!

Just making a BlackasCoal argument.

Its a sad day when your idealistic, fat hearted pussy governor cant garner any votes eh? That must mean everyone who supported him is a jackassed idiot. Richardson is LOLing his way to the bank!

Just making a BlackasCoal argument.

It wouldn't surprise me. He was always my least favorite candidate, I couldn't stand looking at his face to tell you the truth. He reminds me of what Kathleen Turner says to Michael Douglas in War of the Roses. That everytime he chewed, everytime he laughed, everytime he spoke, she just wanted to kill him. I mean, not that I wanted to kill Richardson, but, he just really got under my skin.

It wouldn't surprise me. He was always my least favorite candidate, I couldn't stand looking at his face to tell you the truth. He reminds me of what Kathleen Turner says to Michael Douglas in War of the Roses. That everytime he chewed, everytime he laughed, everytime he spoke, she just wanted to kill him. I mean, not that I wanted to kill Richardson, but, he just really got under my skin.
Liberals don't think; they react emotionally. Case in point.

He was my fav, with his legalize mm stance.
but he's Larry Bird ugly as is Ron Paul, that's a deal breaker sadly.

hopefully he endorses Obama. But likely Clinton will cut a deal with him to endorse her in exchange for a position in her administration.

you just don't like him because he is a man and has brown skin. That is the only reason anyone could not like Richardson. You must be a racist and a sexist. How sad.

/sarcasm

you just don't like him because he is a man and has brown skin. That is the only reason anyone could not like Richardson. You must be a racist and a sexist. How sad.

/sarcasm

I’ve been trying to figure out why I don’t like him. I think the fact that his chin moves independent of his face and in all different directions, when he talks, has something to do with it, though I’m not proud to say it, ok?
And frankly, for whatever reason, I never believed a word he said, he struck me as very insincere and I don’t know why. He is also an annoyingly terrible debater and speaker, always faltering, and you just want to yell “would ya get it out already so your chin stops moving?”

hopefully he endorses Obama. But likely Clinton will cut a deal with him to endorse her in exchange for a position in her administration.

More likely, she will cut a deal with him to endorse her or she will have his grandchildren eaten alive by Mike Huckabee’s psychotic son.

She’s shifty enough to pull something like that, if you ask me.

Liberals don't think; they react emotionally. Case in point.

That's funny given that after years of complete consevative domination of government, they've led this nation into the worst military disaster in American history and a rejection of their politics and candidates by most Americans and practically all of the world.

Conservatives don't think and you are quite the example.

Back