Best Dem Quits

That's funny given that after years of complete consevative domination of government, they've led this nation into the worst military disaster in American history and a rejection of their politics and candidates by most Americans and practically all of the world.

Conservatives don't think and you are quite the example.

How about all those suckers that gave Richardson money? LOL they're so stupid!! LOL anyone who did deserves to be ridiculed and have long spindly fingers pointed in their faces! LOL idiots! LOL Richardson is probably going to give any campaign money he has left to organization that torture kittens!! And the joke's on the pimply faced fools that wrote him checks!

LOL

LOL

How about all those suckers that gave Richardson money? LOL they're so stupid!! LOL anyone who did deserves to be ridiculed and have long spindly fingers pointed in their faces! LOL idiots! LOL Richardson is probably going to give any campaign money he has left to organization that torture kittens!! And the joke's on the pimply faced fools that wrote him checks!

LOL

LOL

Yeah but think about this .. what happens to all those sandwiches after Wendy's closes.

Think about it.

That's funny given that after years of complete consevative domination of government, they've led this nation into the worst military disaster in American history and a rejection of their politics and candidates by most Americans and practically all of the world.

Conservatives don't think and you are quite the example.

The premise of your argument (the war is "the worst military disaster in American history") is incorrect. :D

What killed all the Kurds then if not WMDs?

Perishable gasses 20 years ago.

Please tell me you're not of the ilk that thinks that Saddam Hussein, a narcissistic, self serving dictator, would, on the eve of being invaded by the most powerful country the world has ever known, get rid of his best weapons, hide in a hole in the desert, and face execution, simply to prove the American pro-war crowd wrong, and embarrass Bush.

Please tell me this.

Perishable gasses 20 years ago.

Please tell me you're not of the ilk that thinks that Saddam Hussein, a narcissistic, self serving dictator, would, on the eve of being invaded by the most powerful country the world has ever known, get rid of his best weapons, hide in a hole in the desert, and face execution, simply to prove the American pro-war crowd wrong, and embarrass Bush.

Please tell me this.
That's sums up what he did, but you've got his motive all wrong. He figgered Bush 43 would let him go just like 41 did. He was wrong-o.

Holy crap! The Grand Master Dragon's letters have gone mainstream :eek:

Yes. It appears CNN is reading JPP and they know all about Grand Master Dragon's racist past. Uh-oh.......I wonder if the one black guy at DD's meet up has had a chance to read about this.

Back