Best Line To Say Before A Fight....

What would you say to your opponent just before a battle?

• You want some? Come get some!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Just Bring it Bitch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To be the man you have to beat the man!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I have not begun to fight!

• I'll give you 5 seconds to run before I stick my boot up your ass!

• Well do you feel lucky?

• Are you talking to me?

• Say what one more! God damn time I dare you, i double dare you motherfucker say what one more time!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Say hello to my little friend

• Go on punk, make my day!

• Total voters
"Just because you're a partially sighted diabetic in a wheelchair don't think i won't kick your teeth in...mom"

Turn and talk to an empty space and say
"See? Its another one of those government bastards. How many do I have to kill before they stop?"

Then pause like you are listening

Then add "No I don't need any help. Do I EVER need help?".

Now in a more serious light, don't say a thing.

If its time to fight you start the fight by going for their nuts, their kneecaps and their kidneys. Then its over.

I wouldn't say a fucking word. While you or anyone else was busy posturing with meaningless words, trying to look tough, I'd kick you in the balls and follow that up with an uppercut to your face when you're doubled over. It would be over and I will not even have broken a sweat.

If the need to fight arises, don't waste time talking.

Ideally, I would just turn and walk away. Unless you're being paid for it, fighting is pretty much pointless. Not to mention stupid.

I wouldn't say a fucking word. While you or anyone else was busy posturing with meaningless words, trying to look tough, I'd kick you in the balls and follow that up with an uppercut to your face when you're doubled over. It would be over and I will not even have broken a sweat.

If the need to fight arises, don't waste time talking.

Ideally, I would just turn and walk away. Unless you're being paid for it, fighting is pretty much pointless. Not to mention stupid.

This is one of the things that stems from schoolyard scuffles and watching too much tv. When there is a good enough reason to fight, you don't push, shove, talk trash or try to be a badass. Its not a boxing match. Its not about being "fair". Its about doing enough damage to prevent your opponent from continuing the fight. And its about doing it quickly, without hesitation.

This is one of the things that stems from schoolyard scuffles and watching too much tv. When there is a good enough reason to fight, you don't push, shove, talk trash or try to be a badass. Its not a boxing match. Its not about being "fair". Its about doing enough damage to prevent your opponent from continuing the fight. And its about doing it quickly, without hesitation.

Absolutely. Hit fast, hit hard, hit first. There is no such thing as fighting dirty when you're outside of a ring.

Back