Best Line To Say Before A Fight....

What would you say to your opponent just before a battle?

• You want some? Come get some!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Just Bring it Bitch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To be the man you have to beat the man!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I have not begun to fight!

• I'll give you 5 seconds to run before I stick my boot up your ass!

• Well do you feel lucky?

• Are you talking to me?

• Say what one more! God damn time I dare you, i double dare you motherfucker say what one more time!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Say hello to my little friend

• Go on punk, make my day!

• Total voters
don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry! GGGRRRRRR! ...

LOL

I've actually used that one before. The fight was halted upon those words being thrown down! The deadly silence that ensued brought about a laughter so intense it shook the walls of the frat house and everyone forgot what the problem was.

/jagermeister

My favorite lines before a fight are;

Please don't hurt me.

You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you?

I mean it! I'm really sorry!!

and the all time greatest line before a fight is........

Oh won't you give me three steps, give me three steps mister, give me three steps towards the door.

What would you say to your opponent just before a battle?

You want some? Come get some!
~Emenem

Just Bring it Bitch!
~Chris Rock

To be the man you have to beat the man!
~The Rock

I have not begun to fight!
~Douglas McAurthur

I'll give you 5 seconds to run before I stick my boot up your ass!
~Claud Vandame

Well do you feel lucky?
~Clint Eastwood

Are you talking to me?
~Robert DeNiro

Say what one more! God damn time I dare you, i double dare you motherfucker say what one more time!
~Stewy from Family Guy

Say hello to my little friend
~Marlon Brando

Go on punk, make my day!
~Clint Eastwood

:D

Say what one more! God damn time I dare you, i double dare you motherfucker say what one more time!
~Stewy from Family Guy

Actually, the quote is from Samuel Jackson as Jules in Pulp Fiction. Awesome scene, not safe for work:

Say hello to my little friend
~Marlon Brando

Pacino, as Tony Montana in Scarface:

Hey, i think i did pretty good not to have Googled. :)

At first, I thought: I'll give you 5 seconds to run before I stick my boot up your ass! might be Chuck Norris, but then I realized... Chuck would be more likely to say... "Can I have my boot back before you run?" :)

At first, I thought: I'll give you 5 seconds to run before I stick my boot up your ass! might be Chuck Norris, but then I realized... Chuck would be more likely to say... "Can I have my boot back before you run?" :)

Wow Dixie, you admitted (or didn't argue about) being wrong.

There may be hope for you yet.

It is interesting to note how many would go for the family jewels as a first move. I think this is a really girly way to fight, and prone to most disastrous failure. I can't speak for all, but my personal hand-to-genitals reflex is close to the speed of light. If scientists ever find the secrets to accelerating faster than the speed of light, it may be in the very study of male genital protection reflexes. It's almost instinctual to protect that part of the male body, so making it the initial point of attack is foolish.

Go for the nose! Nothing beats a well delivered pop to the ol' schnoz. 9 times out of 10, if alcohol is not involved, that is the beginning and end of a fight. Words mean nothing, don't bother with them.

Unless his opponent was Ron Paul, then he'd say, "Oops.. I'm REEEEEAAAllly sorry!"

your girlfriends P*ssy taste good, your mom's looked like a grilled cheese sandwich so I just hit it.

Back