Best President EVER!!!

steeler-fans-demotivational-poster-1254246954.jpg

Is that Christiekins on the left?

The United States — presumably at the instructions of Mr. Obama, but one never knows — dispatched two B-52 bombers, the terror of despots and troublemakers everywhere, to fly through the zone to see what would happen. Nothing did. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the United States has “no intention” of recognizing the “air-defense zone” by notifying the Chinese when they cross the coordinates, but the Chinese have no doubt noticed that Mr. Obama’s red lines eventually fade to green. The Chinese in Beijing read the newspapers.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...price-of-presidential-weakness/#ixzz2m3CsauD3
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

How can the Left keep defending this guy and keep a straight face?

How can people keep defending this guy? Maybe after Idiots that call themselves 'Patriots" stop clinging to every story and spinning it to make him look like a Nazi and in may articles calling him worse than a Nazi.

You bone heads have me defending this guy from you. Get smart, you have TONS of substance/information to get smart. Why stay so stupid for so long?

American Soldiers for American soil, American money for American citizens. Anything else is folly.

How can people keep defending this guy? Maybe after Idiots that call themselves 'Patriots" stop clinging to every story and spinning it to make him look like a Nazi and in may articles calling him worse than a Nazi.

You bone heads have me defending this guy from you. Get smart, you have TONS of substance/information to get smart. Why stay so stupid for so long?

its what their masters want.

they cant win elections so they have to pretend the world is what they want it to be.

FACTS and adhearing to them is the only way to truly move forward.

they try really hard to obscure the facts so they can inch backward all day long

Pure idiocy. What has Obama done that you can support?

Back