Bezerkley Strikes Again

Can you still buy American, I use to really try hard to do so, but it is hard to find what you need these days and have it be made by America.

Louis Vuitton is made in America? hmmmmm

"Buying American" doesn't help America. Buy the best, don't buy into populist nonsense.

Just to cheer you all up, i'm happy to say that i bought 4, count 'em, FOUR American apples last Friday.

Very nice they were too.

Love it turbo-libs are the best.
My sis is the Mrk Director at Cal berkley, she's prop buds with the looney toons who wrote it.
Asking old people to retrofit like that should be a crime. You want it for new builds fine.
STY and Southern man will more than offset these greenhouse gasses with their new pickemup trucks.

Just to cheer you all up, i'm happy to say that i bought 4, count 'em, FOUR American apples last Friday.

Very nice they were too.
Saved! Whew. Now if I could just get one of those electronic thumbs. I think I'd avoid the Golgafrinchans though, I hate bad poetry. I also always have my towel. Where's Ford Prefect when you need him?

Saved! Whew. Now if I could just get one of those electronic thumbs. I think I'd avoid the Golgafrinchans though, I hate bad poetry. I also always have my towel. Where's Ford Prefect when you need him?

Um, Damo, the Stream of Consciousness thread is in the other forum. :p
You did remind me, though, that I want to read through the Hitchhiker series again, soon.

Can you still buy American, I use to really try hard to do so, but it is hard to find what you need these days and have it be made by America.

You still got your undies in a bunch over my Louis Vuitton bag, Foggy?

Fer crikey sakes hon. With all you spend online, you probably could have bought ten Louis' by now!!!

:eek:

anyone ever get the feeling that californias plan to remedy their energy crisis is to drive people out of the state?

They are all ready trying to do that. Southern California does not have the natural resources to sustain its current population density (read, not enough water so presently they steal it from other States). So making it to damned expensive to live there is one way to cull the heard.

"Buy American" is unAmerican. I buy the best damned product I can get for my dollar and if American companies want my buck they'd better make the best product for the price.

Back