Biden Accuser Tara Reade Drops Bombshell, Moving to Open 3rd Degree Sex Abuse Charges Against POTUS

volsrock1

Verified User
The last month has been disastrous for President Joe Biden and Democrats' hopes of maintaining the White House in 2024.

As of Monday night, that month just got a whole lot worse.

Tara Reade, who accused President Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her when the president was still a senator, has returned to the U.S. and is moving to pursue criminal charges against the president for his alleged crimes against her.

The Democrat faction who wants Biden out is bringing her out now. Good!

The last month has been disastrous for President Joe Biden and Democrats' hopes of maintaining the White House in 2024.

As of Monday night, that month just got a whole lot worse.

Tara Reade, who accused President Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her when the president was still a senator, has returned to the U.S. and is moving to pursue criminal charges against the president for his alleged crimes against her.

The Democrat faction who wants Biden out is bringing her out now. Good!
Why does Tara Reade need people to sign a petition for her to get a day in court?

:rolleyes: A dose of reality should Vole ever take off the pointy hood:

What 74 former Biden staffers think about Tara Reade’s allegations​

Western Journal – Bias and Credibility​

Since when does logic and actual legal proceedings matter to our MAGA mooks! It's Gobbels playbook for them!
It mattered to you when those accusations were leveled against Trump
You were dancin' in your white sheet and pointed hat, even though that
cunt couldn't even remember what year this "event" happened.

This Reed woman? I would want witnesses if this happened long ago,
Otherwise, like the lying cunt above, I'd be hard pressed to believe it.

It mattered to you when those accusations were leveled against Trump
You were dancin' in your white sheet and pointed hat, even though that
cunt couldn't even remember what year this "event" happened.

This Reed woman? I would want witnesses if this happened long ago,
Otherwise, like the lying cunt above, I'd be hard pressed to believe it.
The accusations were filed in court against your orange god. It went through the process, and the verdict rendered by a jury of peers. Also, if you ever do any honest research, you'd know that Cheeto Jeezus was a "person of interest" in lawsuits filed against Epstein LONG before the debacle of 2016.

Reed isn't even going that route. She's thinking if she get's enough signatures that will be sufficient for a trial. :rolleyes: Good luck selling that to a lawyer.

And Puh-leeze don't be so stupid to think that a mocking bird jab at me relating to your sheet wearing buddies is actually "clever". Also, you might want to see a therapist about your fixation with "cunts".

RB60 = Really Boorish at 60 mph!

The accusations were filed in court against your orange god. It went through the process, and the verdict rendered by a jury of peers. Also, if you ever do any honest research, you'd know that Cheeto Jeezus was a "person of interest" in lawsuits filed against Epstein LONG before the debacle of 2016.

Reed isn't even going that route. She's thinking if she get's enough signatures that will be sufficient for a trial. :rolleyes: Good luck selling that to a lawyer.

And Puh-leeze don't be so stupid to think that a mocking bird jab at me relating to your sheet wearing buddies is actually "clever". Also, you might want to see a therapist about your fixation with "cunts".

My orange god? LOL! Even my GF (a Democrat) says she's a gold digging pig. "Person of interest"? Why didn't it go further?

Anyone can file for a court case against anyone.

None of my buddies wear sheets.

Yep. 60 mph is boring when you own a car capable of over 150 mph. You wouldn't understand

Trump was slated to be a witness for the prosecution against Epstein, you dishonest hack!

My orange god? LOL! Even my GF (a Democrat) says she's a gold digging pig. "Person of interest"? Why didn't it go further?

Anyone can file for a court case against anyone.

None of my buddies wear sheets.

Yep. 60 mph is boring when you own a car capable of over 150 mph. You wouldn't understand
1. Your GF opinion & a metro card will only get on a bus. It did go further, genius (Epstein trial)
2. you can file, but a judge decides if it goes to trial. I already linked as to why that's unlikely.
3. yet you never say anything against our racist posters here.
4. the guy you see in the mirror tell you that? Laugh clown, laugh.

1. Your GF opinion & a metro card will only get on a bus. It did go further, genius (Epstein trial)
2. you can file, but a judge decides if it goes to trial. I already linked as to why that's unlikely.
3. yet you never say anything against our racist posters here.
4. the guy you see in the mirror tell you that? Laugh clown, laugh.
1. Psychobabble
2. You pay the money, if you lose, you pay all court costs.
3. I have in the past, when I read what they post. I haven't read any lately
of course, you haven't said a word about any racist leftist, now have you?
4. The guy in the mirror tells me ..You're cool.

Back