Biden admin cancels plan to refill emergency oil reserve amid high prices

If it happens SEP/OCT that will be the sign that our overlords are doing it.

Do not forget that they created ISIS...there is nothing they are not willing to do to enslave us.

The US military uses most of the global supply of oil, followed by commercial shipping and airliners, yet personal vehicles end up getting blamed.

The lies and bullshit are nonstop...and dont forget how they at best had a hand in creating COVID then lied about everything about it as they drove COVID martial laws.

Also dont forget how they promise that a worse pandemic will be here soon.

Do not forget that the claim that we must go on an extreme energy diet and replace meat with bugs unless we have a very high social credit score is pure scam....but I do wonder if this stuff they are now spraying over the planet is intended to create a climate emergcy and thus scare un into the chains they have created for us.

I started a thread about this situation:

Chemtrails: Who is doing it and why?
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?212512-Chemtrails-Who-is-doing-it-and-why

Do not forget all of those decades we were lectured to by the elites on the importance of consent, and how lack of consent is abuse.

The lies and bullshit are nonstop...and dont forget how they at best had a hand in creating COVID then lied about everything about it as they drove COVID martial laws.

Also dont forget how they promise that a worse pandemic will be here soon.
Office space hits highest vacancy rate since 1979. This is a result of covid lockdowns. 20% of banks will go bust in 2024, with or without a worse pandemic.

Office space hits highest vacancy rate since 1979. This is a result of covid lockdowns. 20% of banks will go bust in 2024, with or without a worse pandemic.

It wont be long before America is a very dangerous very poor country...and we have maybe 4 banks left....wards of the government.

This son of a bitch is going down...and we sure did earn it.

Look at most of these fucks at JPP for instance.

Useless at best...Evil at worst.

It wont be long before America is a very dangerous very poor country...and we have maybe 4 banks left....wards of the government.

This son of a bitch is going down...and we sure did earn it.

Look at most of these fucks at JPP for instance.

Useless at best...Evil at worst.
I get tired of arguing with the genocide Joe supporters. Biden doesn't have a chance at reelection. The world is rapidly changing right before our eyes. We'll have to wait and see but I hear the US is working on a peace deal in both Gaza and Ukraine.

I get tired of arguing with the genocide Joe supporters. Biden doesn't have a chance at reelection. The world is rapidly changing right before our eyes. We'll have to wait and see but I hear the US is working on a peace deal in both Gaza and Ukraine.

America is going down and going down hard...the future is Hell on Earth.

I dont let that get in the way of Party Mode however.

Me No Dummy!

The DoD uses more oil the the country of Sweden.
From Cyberia
The DOD is the single largest consumer of energy in the US, and in fact, the world's single largest institutional consumer of petroleum. Since 2001, the DOD has consistently consumed between 77 and 80 percent of all US government energy consumption.

From Cyberia
The DOD is the single largest consumer of energy in the US, and in fact, the world's single largest institutional consumer of petroleum. Since 2001, the DOD has consistently consumed between 77 and 80 percent of all US government energy consumption.

Here is something cute: I did not launch an investigation so I cant tell you that this is true but I have been hearing buzz that DOD imports a specialty type of Russian crude that they need.

Here is something cute: I did not launch an investigation so I cant tell you that this is true but I have been hearing buzz that DOD imports a specialty type of Russian crude that they need.
Russia sells their crude to India, so the US buys Russian crude from India. It's a shell game to hide the fact that the US needs Russia to fuel their war machine and the US needs China to loan them the money to pay for it.

Russia sells their crude to India, so the US buys Russian crude from India. It's a shell game to hide the fact that the US needs Russia to fuel their war machine and the US needs China to loan them the money to pay for it.

Ya....but this is more a matter of there being a huge variation of what crude is and what it can be used for....and also that DOD needs Russian crude.

Then he better get his stupid ass in gear and start buying. What if he starts WWIII and we'll need it?
Biden and his neocon cronies actually believe they're going to get their hands on Iran's oilfields. They won't be happy until they start WW3.

Biden and his neocon cronies actually believe they're going to get their hands on Iran's oilfields. They won't be happy until they start WW3.

No....they believe that they are the indispensable...and they are about to be kicked in the balls...because this is what happens to abusers in a just world.

So Biden blew up the deficit then he reduced it a little from what he blew it up to.

I guess Trump didn't increase the deficit by over 6 times what it was when he took office in your world
2016 deficit - $585 billion
2020 deficit - $3.132 trillion
2023 deficit - $1.4 trillion

It looks like Biden cut Trump's deficit in half.

Americas production will crater starting in less than a year, as investing in new wells is generally not being done, and I just recently learned that fracking wells dont produce for very long.

I just recently learned that Hawkeye doesn't bother to check his facts.
(I probably already knew that.)
https://www.aogr.com/web-exclusives/us-rig-count/2024
In the latest week, the US had 620 rigs.
In the second week of April in 2020, the US had 602.

https://www.cred.org/how-long-does-fracking-last/
Fracking is a temporary process that occurs after a well has been drilled and usually takes only about 3-5 days per well. Sometimes, wells are re-fracked to extend their production, but the energy each well can produce may last for 20 to 40 years.
AFTER DRILLING

After completion, a well can produce for as long as 20 to 40 years–providing energy and long-term revenue to governments and mineral owners and sustaining local jobs.

Back