Biden admin withholding key funding for schools with hunting, archery programs

True conservatives should not even favor additional deficit spending or federal involvement in school extracurricular activities or taking time away from learning when they decry the poor performance of the schools. They should not be spending these funds regardless of Biden's motives.

If schools want to teach hunting safety it shouldn't require any additional spending (that goes to a private organization).

It wouldn't be extracurricular it would be part of the schools program of teaching.

Gun safety and weapons safety in general should be part of what a school teaches.

Just like sports, music, or art.

It wouldn't be extracurricular it would be part of the schools program of teaching.

Gun safety and weapons safety in general should be part of what a school teaches.

Just like sports, music, or art.

Then it should be financed by the state or school district. When students can't do math or science gun safety should be a low priority. Like religion, it should be taught at home.

Then it should be financed by the state or school district. When students can't do math or science gun safety should be a low priority. Like religion, it should be taught at home.

I have no issue with the state or school district funding the programs.

Still, we have more guns than people in our nation so I think it's necessary that kids know how to deal with them simply so they don't hurt themselves if they come across one.

They should know how to empty the chamber and the bullets or clip and how to inform the police or someone in authority.

Don't you agree with that?

I have no issue with the state or school district funding the programs.

Still, we have more guns than people in our nation so I think it's necessary that kids know how to deal with them simply so they don't hurt themselves if they come across one.

They should know how to empty the chamber and the bullets or clip and how to inform the police or someone in authority.

Don't you agree with that?

How much does it cost to teach a student to empty the chamber and other basic safety rules? I don't mind those things being taught, but with a $32 trillion debt we don't need to borrow more money to do so. Students could skip dodge ball for one class and learn those basics with no additional spending.

How much does it cost to teach a student to empty the chamber and other basic safety rules? I don't mind those things being taught, but with a $32 trillion debt we don't need to borrow more money to do so. Students could skip dodge ball for one class and learn those basics with no additional spending.

Great, then it would cost nothing.

They could add it into a science class possibly, I don't know.

My only experience with the school system is organizing their administration staff.

I've no idea how lesson plans work.

Biden is going to piss off even Democrats

democrats are inherently stupid. Look and the Marxist morons here. Name even one leftist on this board that isn't stupid?

You can't - the stupid are the foundation of the democrat Reich. They will believe anything CNN and MSNBC tell them.

No, I know that they have a curriculum they need to follow which I believe is dictated by the state.

How they teach that is up to them however.

Right, and there is generally no supervision on teaching and nothing in most states/district to determine if students are learning that material. Many states used to have tests to measure learning but most of these have been abandoned. I spent 45.5 years in the classroom.

Right, and there is generally no supervision on teaching and nothing in most states/district to determine if students are learning that material. Many states used to have tests to measure learning but most of these have been abandoned. I spent 45.5 years in the classroom.

Well I don't have the experience to comment on that.

I will have to refer to your knowledge on the matter.

I don't comment on things I don't know.

Back