Biden administration pushing to expand entry to U.S. ahead of Title 42 ending on May

You refused to define treason, DumberthanMost. Why?

Unlike you and your dimwitted friends, I'm not going to agree to something without the terms clearly spelled out. The fact remains you lie a lot, you hate the US government and you advocate killing Americans due to your wacky beliefs about American governments at all levels.

My ancestors immigrated to Mexico, not the US. Then they found they didn't like Mexico's rules so they held a revolution and formed the Republic of Texas.

They agreed to Mexico's rules on slavery and converting to Catholicism, then reneged on their agreement.

It helped that Santa Ana was a complete fucking asshole.

My ancestors immigrated legally from England, Germany, Ireland and Spain.

You refused to define treason, DumberthanMost. Why?

Unlike you and your dimwitted friends, I'm not going to agree to something without the terms clearly spelled out. The fact remains you lie a lot, you hate the US government and you advocate killing Americans due to your wacky beliefs about American governments at all levels.

feel free to ignore and backpedal all you like, statist. sling whatever bullshit you hope sticks, but we all now know that you'll do whatever government tells you to do, no matter how wrong and unconstitutional.

feel free to ignore and backpedal all you like, statist. sling whatever bullshit you hope sticks, but we all now know that you'll do whatever government tells you to do, no matter how wrong and unconstitutional.

Translation: No, I won't define treason nor explain why I think the US and state governments are treasonous. I only want to murder Americans with whom I disagree.

This is why I think you're a wackadoodle, DtM.

OTOH, I'm really curious why your friends were arrested for sedition but you were left alone by the FBI after your interview. Did you give them up or were you deemed harmless?

Back