Biden bows out, for love of the Country!

He had no choice.

How was he going to answer the charge that much of his own party deemed him unfit for another four years?
Much of his own party deemed him unfit for another 4 years? How about the entire American populace including biden's own family deemed the pathetic old man unfit for another destructive anti American years as potus. It never did matter who the radical autocrat/authoritarian dems put up for their candidate, for Trump was going to win in a landslide victory, for he has the best interest for America and for Americans. No more partisan warfare coming from our top govt agencies under Trump, for he's going to clean up and clean out all that trash--including the deep state where at that time America will truly be behind the only person willing and able to put America First as we leave biden's America Last destructive agenda behind.

Last edited:
Can you ever imagine Trump doing something like that?

He saved America from Autocracy, now we have to do it again.
Biden bowed out for love of country? Wow, the only thing he loves is bribe money and keeping his family (minus hiis 7th granddaughter) rich from hunter's traitorous episodes in dealing with our enemies.
Most of THE WORLD deemed him unfit for another four months.
I just have to say that while I've seen most of your-moon's posts and responses hailing biden or hailing the democrat ideals, I must give you credit for realizing just how unfit biden was to even serve another 4 disgraceful months. Not sure that our foreign enemies are overly thrilled with biden's backing out, since they depended on joe as being a feckless on-his-knees puppet in dealing with their overly aggressive actions in expanding their control and power over the world.

Biden bowed out for love of country? Wow, the only thing he loves is bribe money and keeping his family (minus hiis 7th granddaughter) rich from hunter's traitorous episodes in dealing with our enemies.

I just have to say that while I've seen most of your-moon's posts and responses hailing biden or hailing the democrat ideals, I must give you credit for realizing just how unfit biden was to even serve another 4 disgraceful months. Not sure that our foreign enemies are overly thrilled with biden's backing out, since they depended on joe as being a feckless on-his-knees puppet in dealing with their overly aggressive actions in expanding their control and power over the world.
Could you ever see Trump drop out for love of country?

Could you ever see Trump drop out for love of country?
NO, never, for Trump is only staying in for his undying love for country. He even came out stronger for
America after almost getting assassinated. Trump would never drop out like that useless and feckless bribem did.

NO, never, for Trump is only staying in for his undying love for country. He even came out stronger for
America after almost getting assassinated. Trump would never drop out like that useless and feckless bribem did.
Hahaha! You are funny

Biden was forced out of office.

He did not wan’t to leave.

Democracy per the Democrats is forcing the person who received 14 million votes, out of office.

I never thought Biden would have even run this time, HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE FACT THAT TRUMPENSTEIN- Donald Trump announced he was running again to terrorize us all over again, way back in November 2022. No one in the history of the United States ever announced their intentions to run for the president that early before. WE ALL KNEW TRUMP WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE WAS FACING INDICTMENTS and needed to be the president again to PARDON HIMSELF. It was not a political strategy- It was a legal strategy!

That is the only reason why Biden made the decision to run again in the first place. He felt compelled to slay the giant all over again to save America from that monster left on the loose!

Otherwise, had it not been for all of the horrible set of circumstances that a Trump candidacy would bring, Biden would have turned things over to Harris at the end of his 2020 term.

Well, it worked out that way anyway! GREAT!

The timing is great….. Trump momentum after being shot and getting nominated GONE!

Well, WOW! JUST WOW!

OK you Big OAF, when are you going to be ready to have a Live National Debate with Kamala Harris?

She'll be ready to prosecute you're crooked lying ass in front of the world, and Bar-B-Que your ugly carcass ANYTIME YOU GET READY!

Now you are the OLD FART, let's see how you handle it!

BTW Biden now looks like a National Hero to the entire nation for putting the Country before himself.

But let me warn you...........................

There won't be anymore of that B-B-But Biden's too old BULLSHIT! No more of that B-B-B-But Hunter's laptop shit.

No more of that BIDENOMICS BULLSHIT! No more of that LET'S GO BRANDON BULLSHIT! No more of that SLEEPY JOE BULLSHIT!

Now we will be directly dealing with your BULLSHIT!

Yes Sir, the nations's focus will all be on you now.

And it is way past time.

Back