Biden FACT CHECK: Border Patrol Union denies Biden presidential endorsement: ‘We never have and never will’

Truth Detector

Contributor
Yes, Biden couldn't stop his lying and delusional malarky.

Border Patrol Union denies Biden presidential endorsement: ‘We never have and never will’

The labor union representing US Customs and Border Protection agents set the record straight Thursday after President Biden claimed to have the support of its members during his debate with former President Donald Trump.

“We significantly increased the number of asylum offices, significantly … by the way, the Border Patrol endorsed me, endorsed my position,” the 81-year-president claimed during an exchange on immigration.

The National Border Patrol Council refuted Biden’s claim mid-debate.

“To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden,” the union posted on X.

Perhaps brandon can "whip" them into shape.

iu

Trump missed a golden opportunity to remind Joe Biden he also flip flopped on Roe v Wade in his career
Flip flopped on "China's gonna eat our lunch? C'mon man", too.

Trump also missed the opportunity to point out that Biden would be a convicted felon, too, if he was mentally competent to stand trial.

I think Trump felt a little sorry for the demented old man and took it easy on him.

Flip flopped on "China's gonna eat our lunch? C'mon man", too.

Trump also missed the opportunity to point out that Biden would be a convicted felon, too, if he was mentally competent to stand trial.

I think Trump felt a little sorry for the demented old man and took it easy on him.

No one should feel sorry for that demented, caustic, divisive, serial lying, corrupt ignoramus.

Back