Biden FACT CHECK: Border Patrol Union denies Biden presidential endorsement: ‘We never have and never will’

Where is the twitter in question?

What does this mean mental case? What does twitter have to do with this?

Try again. :palm:

dumbass-dumb.gif

It's right there in your OP, dumbass.

“To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden,” the union posted on X.

Okay, WTF are you trying to say? You do realize "Where is the twitter in question?" is not an argument or refutation.

This is why I tell people to never argue with an idiot like you. It just ends up in a never-ending circle of stupidity and ignorance.

moron-idiot.gif

Okay, WTF are you trying to say? You do realize "Where is the twitter in question?" is not an argument or refutation.

This is why I tell people to never argue with an idiot like you. It just ends up in a never-ending circle of stupidity and ignorance.

moron-idiot.gif
It's pretty easy. Where is the alleged post on X? For all we know it could be made up.

That wasn't so hard. You should have done it. To be fair the source should have done it.

Another pointless idiotic post by the special idiot of the forum.

Instead of a pointless head palm and attacking the source, you could have just done your own research to found out it was indeed factual. But you're not an intelligent person and exhibit an amazing propensity for looking stupid.

Another pointless idiotic post by the special idiot of the forum.

Instead of a pointless head palm and attacking the source, you could have just done your own research to found out it was indeed factual. But you're not an intelligent person and exhibit an amazing propensity for looking stupid.
Not my responsibility. It's yours.

Yes, Biden couldn't stop his lying and delusional malarky.

Border Patrol Union denies Biden presidential endorsement: ‘We never have and never will’

The labor union representing US Customs and Border Protection agents set the record straight Thursday after President Biden claimed to have the support of its members during his debate with former President Donald Trump.

“We significantly increased the number of asylum offices, significantly … by the way, the Border Patrol endorsed me, endorsed my position,” the 81-year-president claimed during an exchange on immigration.

The National Border Patrol Council refuted Biden’s claim mid-debate.

“To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden,” the union posted on X.

Another one of Biden's many debate lies.

Back