Biden / Harris administration released hundreds of suspected terrorists into US

What would it hurt to make the effort? You'll never hit the target if you don't pull the trigger.

Depends on how you do it.

Some efforts are hugely expensive with little or no guarantee of working.

Like Trump's wall.

Totally breachable in the areas where it was even possible to build it.

In the thousands of miles where it was impossible to build due to the terrain, illegal border crossings could be accomplished on foot.

Looks to me like there is no truly effective way of closing the border.

Worse yet, doing so would only succeed in keeping out the innocent ones seeking better lives.

Real terrorists who've been highly trained in such matters and have unlimited financial backing, will find a way to enter the country from somewhere else.

The fact is, that many more illegals come across the northern border with Canada than the southern border.

Why do we never hear the right complaining about the Canadian border???

Like Trump's wall.

In the thousands of miles where it was impossible to build due to the terrain, illegal border crossings could be accomplished on foot.

Worse yet, doing so would only succeed in keeping out the innocent ones seeking better lives.

Real terrorists who've been highly trained in such matters and have unlimited financial backing, will find a way to enter the country from somewhere else.

The fact is, that many more illegals come across the northern border with Canada than the southern border.

So, just let them all in, huh? You must really want this great AMERICAN nation to implode. Why do you hate what it is?

So, just let them all in, huh? You must really want this great AMERICAN nation to implode. Why do you hate what it is?
Show me where I said that.

Show what part of my response you interpreted/twisted around to mean that.

The govt (Homeland Security, DOJ, etc.) have many more effective and sophisticated methods of combating terrorism.

Keeping them out of the US would be a great start.

Trump didn't stop them, but you act like he's a big, bad ass border hero.

His wall was a joke and a gimmick designed to bamboozle idiots like you.

And what about the Canadian border?

Screenshot-20240806-131817-2.jpg

More illegals are coming in through Canada now than from Mexico.

But of course Canada is a country of English speaking white people, so Trumpers aren't worried about that.

Only those brown, Spanish speaking people with the funny names you can't pronounce.

In a just released Congressional report, it was found that the Biden / Harris administration has released over 250 suspected terrorists into the US after being detained for illegal entry at the Southern border. In addition, 2,134 Afghan nationals, 33,347 Chinese nationals, 541 Iranian nationals, 520 Syrian nationals, and 3,104 Uzbek nationals were caught trying to illegally enter the US and are all considered to be from suspect countries but allowed to remain in the US as well.

Biden / Harris are still letting 72% of illegal crossers remain in the US after Biden's supposed crackdown on crossings.

This absolute travesty of ignoring US immigration law, and covering up what is an invasion of illegal foreigners and agents should stun anyone. It alone says Harris is utterly and completely unqualified to be President. Who the hell would want a President that refuses to follow their nation's own laws and is championing a foreign invasion?
Well at least to Jimmy Jordan and Tom McClintock, both Big Lie advocates and lackeys for MaraLago, what did you expect them to say

Like Trump's wall.

Yes EVERYTHING is defeatable. A ladder would let all the illegals over one at a time. They could not come over in huge crowds LIKE THEY DO NOW. and ladders can be easily defeated they have been doing for thousands of years.
Actually the areas where it is hard to near impossible to build a wall it is also hard to impossible to cross on foot. And Trump did say at a town Hall narrated by Hannity that I saw he wasn't planning to build a wall where natural terrain made it hard for large groups to cross. And large groups need areas with ready access to roads and infrastructure not all areas fit that bill. And taking large caravans of people through a desert is dangerous and impractical.

And yet vTrump had the border buttoned down tighter than it has been in decades.
Let them use legal means to immigrate we allow more than a million people a year in legally.
The FBI director says the terrorist suspects coming across the border are raising the terrorist threat to the highest possible level.

Link or you are lying AGAIN
Because the illegals coming across the southern border are not vetted.

Trump didn't stop them, but you act like he's a big, bad ass border hero.

His wall was a joke and a gimmick designed to bamboozle idiots like you.

And what about the Canadian border?

Screenshot-20240806-131817-2.jpg

More illegals are coming in through Canada now than from Mexico.

But of course Canada is a country of English speaking white people, so Trumpers aren't worried about that.

Only those brown, Spanish speaking people with the funny names you can't pronounce.
Southern border illegal crossings

2020 ...... 2023 ..... 2024 To Date
646,822 .... 3,201,144.... 2,427,601

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics

Looking at the northern border in its entirety, the Border Patrol apprehended 4,772 people between ports of entry through the first four months of fiscal year 2024.
:facepalm:

Last edited:
Yes EVERYTHING is defeatable. A ladder would let all the illegals over one at a time. They could not come over in huge crowds LIKE THEY DO NOW. and ladders can be easily defeated they have been doing for thousands of years.
Yeah.... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they'd have hundreds of ladders set up along the thousands of miles of wall.
Actually the areas where it is hard to near impossible to build a wall it is also hard to impossible to cross on foot. And Trump did say at a town Hall narrated by Hannity that I saw he wasn't planning to build a wall where natural terrain made it hard for large groups to cross. And large groups need areas with ready access to roads and infrastructure not all areas fit that bill. And taking large caravans of people through a desert is dangerous and impractical.
Some of it would be very difficult, some of it less difficult. They'd have found the easier paths eventually.
And yet vTrump had the border buttoned down tighter than it has been in decades.
Bullshit.

Screenshot-20240806-142406-2.jpg

https://www.cato.org/blog/trumps-border-policies-let-more-immigrants-sneak

Let them use legal means to immigrate we allow more than a million people a year in legally.
Go tell a man whose wife and children face starvation and murder by criminal gangs, to fill out the paperwork and wait.

The saddest thing is that you're also one of the phony Trumper, fake Xtian idiots who support forcing schools to teach the Bible.

You just can't make this shit up.
The FBI director says the terrorist suspects coming across the border are raising the terrorist threat to the highest possible level.

Link or you are lying AGAIN

Because the illegals coming across the southern border are not vetted.
Where are all these terrorist attacks happening in the US anyway??

I've heard idiots like you squawking about it, but as yet I've heard about nothing but domestic gun loving, 2A nutjobs going on killing sprees.

Your people IOW.

In a just released Congressional report, it was found that the Biden / Harris administration has released over 250 suspected terrorists into the US after being detained for illegal entry at the Southern border. In addition, 2,134 Afghan nationals, 33,347 Chinese nationals, 541 Iranian nationals, 520 Syrian nationals, and 3,104 Uzbek nationals were caught trying to illegally enter the US and are all considered to be from suspect countries but allowed to remain in the US as well.

Biden / Harris are still letting 72% of illegal crossers remain in the US after Biden's supposed crackdown on crossings.

This absolute travesty of ignoring US immigration law, and covering up what is an invasion of illegal foreigners and agents should stun anyone. It alone says Harris is utterly and completely unqualified to be President. Who the hell would want a President that refuses to follow their nation's own laws and is championing a foreign invasion?
I'm locked and loaded for the terrorist attacks.

Rumors say they can be spotted wearing this hat:

8zgbag.jpg

Southern border illegal crossings

2020 ...... 2023 ..... 2024 To Date
646,822 .... 3,201,144.... 2,427,601

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics

Hey idiot.... those numbers are the number of attempted crossings that were STOPPED....

Screenshot-20240806-143036-2.jpg

Looking at the northern border in its entirety, the Border Patrol apprehended 4,772 people between ports of entry through the first four months of fiscal year 2024.

Hey idiot... there are many times more agents patrolling the southern border than the northern border.

So of course that is going to result in more stops.

Amazing the things some people have to have explained to them.

Show me where I said that.

Show what part of my response you interpreted/twisted around to mean that.

The govt (Homeland Security, DOJ, etc.) have many more effective and sophisticated methods of combating terrorism.

Either you're for allowing illegals in this country or you're not.

Back