Biden Needs to Speak on His Own to the Country

martin

The silence can't go on much longer. Biden reportedly hasn't called a single top Democrats since the meltdown. When he's been on camera a teleprompter has guided him.

Nancy Pelosi on MSNBC today called for him to make at least two unscripted appearances with reporters. and do it soon.

I need Nancy to take a back seat and shut the fuck up

the circus routine has gotten old. Make him take some unscripted appearances with people that are not friendly to him

the democrats have for too long been playing a buddy buddy game with the MSM - on Russian collusion, january 6th, and this bullshit

it needs to end now

The silence can't go on much longer. Biden reportedly hasn't called a single top Democrats since the meltdown. When he's been on camera a teleprompter has guided him.

Nancy Pelosi on MSNBC today called for him to make at least two unscripted appearances with reporters. and do it soon.
He had a chance the night that he spoke about the supreme court decision... He could...and should... have answered questions but he just turned around and toddled away...they are not going to let him speak extemporaneously...ever again.. ;)

The Trump Campaign thanks you.

The Trump campaign is currently thanking Biden for his impression of an early Alzheimer patient. That impression has to be turned around without delay. Only Biden can do it. Pelosi is telling him to do it now.
One debate and throw out Biden. That only helps Trump.

The Trump campaign is currently thanking Biden for his impression of an early Alzheimer patient. That impression has to be turned around. Only Biden can do it. Pelosi is telling him to do it now.
democrats could of had a real primary.

Biden was too old in the last go round. it's not fair to the public that he went unopposed

Hume is a the typical shit stain that wants to blame anyone but themselves - I appreciate your candor here.

His opponent only helped Trump in the debate. Biden helps him still by not putting to rest the questions his performance in the debate has raised.
I have no problem with Biden's debate. I think it is typical of too many Democrats to fall on their swords the first sign of trouble.

The Trump campaign is currently thanking Biden for his impression of an early Alzheimer patient. That impression has to be turned around. Only Biden can do it. Pelosi is telling him to do it now.
How does one simply "turn around" dementia?? Dementia is a progressive illness.

Yes

The comment said “the impression” of dementia not the illness itself. This is what the hair pulling is about.
There is no "impression of" dementia. Biden is the Chief Puppet, not some Hollyweird actor playing a dementia-patient role... Biden literally HAS dementia. Stop pretending that he doesn't.

Back