Biden Needs to Speak on His Own to the Country

The silence can't go on much longer. Biden reportedly hasn't called a single top Democrats since the meltdown. When he's been on camera a teleprompter has guided him.

Nancy Pelosi on MSNBC today called for him to make at least two unscripted appearances with reporters. and do it soon.
I can't wait for that event. Let's make it a couple of hours with no teleprompter or earpiece.

He had a chance the night that he spoke about the supreme court decision... He could...and should... have answered questions but he just turned around and toddled away...they are not going to let him speak extemporaneously...ever again.. ;)
Who os they? Biden will do exactlt that.
He had a chance the night that he spoke about the supreme court decision... He could...and should... have answered questions but he just turned around and toddled away...they are not going to let him speak extemporaneously...ever again.. ;)
Who is they? He is the president and makes his own choices. You Trumpys are off the rails.

The silence can't go on much longer. Biden reportedly hasn't called a single top Democrats since the meltdown. When he's been on camera a teleprompter has guided him.

Nancy Pelosi on MSNBC today called for him to make at least two unscripted appearances with reporters. and do it soon.
I’m not James Carville or Karl Rove (no one pays me for my political thoughts or advice) and my (Presidential) vote is irrelevant and I don’t donate to politicians so to players I’m a nobody.

But I do follow politics and Nancy Pelosi has been my rep for 30 years and I’ll say this about her. She understands two things very well, money and power. (You don’t get to the level she has and had such a long run if you don’t.)

Pelosi probably has the largest Rolodex of Democratic donors in the country. She has raised over a $1B for the party. So at least as far as donors go she is going to have their pulse better than anyone.

And Pelosi doesn’t just speak off the cuff, she’s calculated. She speaks with a purpose. So the fact that she is out speaking about Biden in this way is for a reason (and it’s not because she wants to Trump to win.)

Politics can be very emotional so it’s understandable even some here who don’t like that other Democrats are speaking about Biden’s performance/chances in this way. When you’re all in you almost have to have a head in the sand mentality.

But it’s very difficult to win only having advisors with that head in the sand mentality. You have to recognize reality and to your point Biden is going to have to do something to assuage the fears of those in the party as well as the general voting public.

Back