Biden ‘not confident at all’ in peaceful transfer of power if Trump loses race

Hume

Verified User
Joe Biden has said he is not confident there will be a peaceful transfer of power after the November presidential election.

“If Trump wins, no, I’m not confident at all. I mean, if Trump loses, I’m not confident at all,” the president said in an interview with CBS News that is due to air in full this Sunday.

You can almost smell that the Revolution is getting geared up to tell us that the Constitution is over.

The real danger is Trump's hand picked, puppet electoral college electors refusing to do their sworn duty.

Joe Biden has said he is not confident there will be a peaceful transfer of power after the November presidential election.

“If Trump wins, no, I’m not confident at all. I mean, if Trump loses, I’m not confident at all,” the president said in an interview with CBS News that is due to air in full this Sunday.

:magagrin:

the picture boy duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
How long have you been wheel chair bound? I honestly wish you werent but it is quite clear that you are. Life still has a lot to offer and so do you. Never give up or surrender to a life of hatefulness and anger......

tRump cannot win without cheating.

How cares what Biden thinks?

Who can be confident after the shit storm he dragged us through last time. All the same, I wonder if Trump has another Stolen Election in him or if his followers do after the disasters that fell on them the first time.

Who can be confident after the shit storm he dragged us through last time. All the same, I wonder if Trump has another Stolen Election in him or if his followers do after the disasters that fell on them the first time.
The trespassing where only an unarmed trump supporter was murdered in cold blood?

Back