Biden ‘not confident at all’ in peaceful transfer of power if Trump loses race

The Dems have always left with a peaceful and hopeful attitude. Obama politely and ceremoniously welcomed Trump to the Whitehouse. Trump was his usual prickish self, snotty and rude.
Trump is the only losing president who tried to overthrow the government to stay in office. Trump is a rude and abusive person.
Biden would do the proper thing.

Got what was coming to her. But just one deserving disaster for Trump supporters; there were hundreds more.
Unarmed woman murdered and it's her fault. It's amazing how proud you people are of being such hypothetical bastards. That's why I ridicule you filthy cockroaches every chance I get.

Unarmed woman murdered and it's her fault. It's amazing how proud you people are of being such hypothetical bastards. That's why I ridicule you filthy cockroaches every chance I get.

Make a rational argument and you'll get a rational reply. She wasn't "trespassing"; she was leading a mob against members of the government.

huh?

Is he even aware he is in power and it would transition from him to the people that forced him to quit?

another example of the 25th amendment being needed

Make a rational argument and you'll get a rational reply. She wasn't "trespassing"; she was leading a mob against members of the government.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood. St George of Fentanyl got what he deserved too

Back