Biden/Palin Debate

Dude.....she can barely construct a sentence. This is starting to be entertaining.

I have counted 5 "darn right"s and we are 20 minutes in. I almost feel embarrassed for her.

I know. As someone who's terrified at public speaking I can understand how someone fumbles their words this much, but then again......I'm not running for the VP spot of the fucking US!

she doesnt even answer the questions asked. goes back to talking points every time.

Is she drunk?

If she would just stay on topic for one question...

LOL - she has her canned responses. She has to stay on topic and not stray. She even said earlier that she may not answer the questions the way she's expected to.

It's almost like she has a magic 8 ball. She shakes it and that's the response she gives to the particular question.

im more of a moderate voter and im even saying this ticket sucks. bob dole err.. john mccains got no chance anymore.

if i hear her talk about joe six pack one more time I'm throwing something at my tv. I actually think it's condescending. At least for me, being in elite massachusetts.

Back