Biden/Palin Debate

did you just see that viwew of the dem and rep watch parties ? The difference is astounding. The malox is flowing tonight for the republican watch party ;)

LMAO... She must really be kicking Joe's ass for all you pinheads to be screaming how terrible she is doing. I am listening to it, and I haven't heard Biden say one thing that was "truth" yet, he just keeps lying and spinning... spinning and lying! She nailed him on the first few, but I think she just gave up trying to point out every lie, she is just hitting the main ones now. I feel sorry for those 'fact check' guys, they've got a TON of work to do here.

LMAO... She must really be kicking Joe's ass for all you pinheads to be screaming how terrible she is doing. I am listening to it, and I haven't heard Biden say one thing that was "truth" yet, he just keeps lying and spinning... spinning and lying! She nailed him on the first few, but I think she just gave up trying to point out every lie, she is just hitting the main ones now. I feel sorry for those 'fact check' guys, they've got a TON of work to do here.

Just ...Wow....

HAR HAR HAR?! Gosh darnit, ain't I just such a maverick? You can really tell I'm an outsider! Small town values! Hey, there ya go again gosh darnit! Didja get that folks?! I quoted Reagan HAR HAR HAR HAR TEE HEE HEE!

Back