Biden/Palin Debate

Javascript is blocked on my work PC but the smiley face thing.....I had to goto internet exploiter on my laptop to get past that.

I think that they tried to plant in people's heads her decisions. She was constantly talking about her own record on different issues pointing out what she has done to resolve issues. I think that it was directly an attempt to show experience. Her constant straying from the topic hurt her.

However she didn't drool or kill a baby on stage....

:D

i loved her global warming part. she totally flubbed it. she was crafted by the questions and one that she had no idea was coming she was totally unprepared.

Yeah, she doesn't want to argue about the causes of global warming, but it's happening and we need to figure out what we can do to clean up this planet!

I think that they tried to plant in people's heads her decisions. She was constantly talking about her own record on different issues pointing out what she has done to resolve issues. I think that it was directly an attempt to show experience. Her constant straying from the topic hurt her.

However she didn't drool or kill a baby on stage....

:D
She wins then!

Yeah, she doesn't want to argue about the causes of global warming, but it's happening and we need to figure out what we can do to clean up this planet!
Nah, she said it was definitely partially human created and that we need to clean things up. Then she said that regardless of how much it is human as opposed to natural cycles she didn't want to get into because they could spend all night talking about that, then stressed that we need to clean up the planet regardless of the causes and how much is related to human activity.

How is it that my summary seems longer than her answer?

Nah, she said it was definitely partially human created and that we need to clean things up. Then she said that regardless of how much it is human as opposed to natural cycles she didn't want to get into because they could spend all night talking about that, then stressed that we need to clean up the planet regardless of the causes and how much is related to human activity.

How is it that my summary seems longer than her answer?

Because it takes longer to lie about someone's position than to restate it. ;) For instance, you had to add a lot of works like "regardless of how much it is human" and "didn't want to get into it because they could spend all night."

Back