Biden Pegs Bullshit Meter: We Misread The Economy!

I was always against TARP and for the stimulus package. Of course they did not do the stimulus package like I would have...

I have always said both personal debt and national debt loads were a problem.

Most people did not even see it coming , then said it would be minor and rebound by the end of 2008, then mid 2009, now end of 2009...
the just another 6 months syndrome is rampant for those without the foresight to understand.
Job losses will likely continue continue until at least this time next year.

Most people did not even see it coming , then said it would be minor and rebound by the end of 2008, then mid 2009, now end of 2009...
the just another 6 months syndrome is rampant for those without the foresight to understand.
Job losses will likely continue continue until at least this time next year.

he campaigned on it...i don't recall him ever saying six months...

imo, he is getting the fear mongering started earlier, i don't think he really misread...this is all part of his plan to take another trillion

he campaigned on it...i don't recall him ever saying six months...

imo, he is getting the fear mongering started earlier, i don't think he really misread...this is all part of his plan to take another trillion

At the time Obama made his read on the economy the "Experts" were saying the recovery would be in the 3rd or 4th quarter. A few of them still think this.
The "experts" all keep slanting this recession towards the positive.

Like not losing as many jobs is an upbeat thing?

but didn't you say that Reagan proved the deficit did not matter?

Why do you keep wanting to turn this into a debate on the deficit and national debt? They have nothing to do with why our economy is going down the tubes, or the fact that Obama/Biden certainly DID know of this 'impending doom' because they campaigned on it for two years!

I don't recall your koolaid-drenched ass ever speaking out against Democrats for their out of control spending, going back to when they took over Congress in 2006. As I recall, you have been here relentlessly campaigning for the democrats and cheerleading Obama with cute little one-line regurgitation of what you read at DailyKos or heard on Olbermann.

Why you want to suddenly step in here and act like Al Gore trying to act like Ronald Reagan, I don't know! You are too stoopid to understand what the deficit is, or what the national debt is, or why it effects our economy. I don't have the time or patience to educate you on this, the internet is a wonderful resource, if you stay away from left-wing propaganda sources. But this is an entirely different topic than this thread is about.

Yep, the word is out that the Dems have said a 2nd err, ah stimulus package is not off the table. Hey, if one doesn't succeed, try, try again.
Sure we already have our grandchildren's lives mortgaged lets go for the great grandkids. WWII was the Greatest Generation and ours will be the Most Foolish. *shrug*

don't look now onceler, but here is yet ANOTHER example of how obama is like bush and how you guys bashed bush for this yet are now silent as to obama

citizen and BAC are the only left leaning folks i've seen mention it

More like Clinton than Bush.
Bush was an idiot.

Isn't it grand what our political discourse has come to?

"X Entity knew about the problem and did nothing to stop it!!!!!!1!!!!"

In the case of 9/11, substitute Bush for X, and in the case of the economy, substitute Dems in Congress for X. Clearly neither are entities, so we will just focus on X for now.

Back