Biden reportedly humiliated after debate against Trump, turning to family to discuss campaign's future

ExpressLane

Verified User

Biden reportedly humiliated after debate against Trump, turning to family to discuss campaign's future

President Biden was reportedly humiliated by his debate performance on Thursday and was "devoid of confidence," according to reports.

"It's a mess," a person familiar with the president's mood after the debate told NBC News.

The outlet reported several prominent Democrats expressed concern in private over Biden's chances of beating Donald Trump in November following his debate performance. However, they remain steadfast in their support for Biden in public.

"The only person who has ultimate influence with him is the first lady," another person told the outlet. "If she decides there should be a change of course, there will be a change of course."

Joe Biden

President Joe Biden walks off stage during the CNN Presidential Debate at the CNN Studios on June 27, 2024, in Atlanta, Georgia. (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
The president and his family are reportedly set to informally discuss the future of his campaign at Camp David on Sunday.

"Any discussion about the campaign is expected to be informal or an afterthought," the person close to the Biden family told NBC. "No one is sitting down for a formal or determinative discussion."

Biden addressed his debate performance at a rally in North Carolina on Friday.

"I know I'm not a young man. I don't walk as easy as I used to. I don’t speak as smoothly as I used to. I don’t debate as well as I used to, but I know what I do know — I know how to tell the truth!" Biden told a crowd of supporters.....
============================================

When does Biden intend to tell the truth. He could start by stopping lying about Charlottesville or about giving his dead uncle an Purple Hearth and his dead uncle refused it. Or he could stop lying about zero soldiers getting killed under his watch. Or about driving an 18 wheeler. Or about getting arrested while seeing Mandela. Or about Uncle Bosey getting eaten by cannibals. Or that the CBP supports him etc. etc. etc.

President Biden was reportedly humiliated by his debate performance on Thursday and was "devoid of confidence," according to reports.

"It's a mess," a person familiar with the president's mood after the debate told NBC News.

The outlet reported several prominent Democrats expressed concern in private over Biden's chances of beating Donald Trump in November following his debate performance. However, they remain steadfast in their support for Biden in public.

"The only person who has ultimate influence with him is the first lady," another person told the outlet. "If she decides there should be a change of course, there will be a change of course."

Joe Biden

President Joe Biden walks off stage during the CNN Presidential Debate at the CNN Studios on June 27, 2024, in Atlanta, Georgia. (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
The president and his family are reportedly set to informally discuss the future of his campaign at Camp David on Sunday.

"Any discussion about the campaign is expected to be informal or an afterthought," the person close to the Biden family told NBC. "No one is sitting down for a formal or determinative discussion."

"I know I'm not a young man. I don't walk as easy as I used to. I don’t speak as smoothly as I used to. I don’t debate as well as I used to, but I know what I do know — I know how to tell the truth!" Biden told a crowd of supporters.....

When does Biden intend to tell the truth. He could start by stopping lying about Charlottesville or about giving his dead uncle an Purple Hearth and his dead uncle refused it. Or he could stop lying about zero soldiers getting killed under his watch. Or about driving an 18 wheeler. Or about getting arrested while seeing Mandela. Or about Uncle Bosey getting eaten by cannibals. Or that the CBP supports him etc. etc. etc.
You're still worried that in spite of Biden's poor debate performance, he'll win the election.

Do we actually need 100 threads on this one subject?

WHAT A RELENTLESS RETARD!

This says a lot more about EXPRESS LAME than it does Joe Biden!

He can't find anything positive to say about Donald Trump, so all he can do is desperately OLD SHAME Joe Biden relentlessly!

Last edited:
That is the place the discussion should happen. If Biden is suffering cognitive decline his wife will know it; the family will know. If they've known but
perhaps understandably resisted facing it, they are facing it now unavoidably. And if they believe it's so, if just Jill believes it, Biden will withdraw in the next few days.

That is the place the discussion should happen. If Biden is suffering cognitive decline his wife will know it; the family will know. If they've known but
perhaps understandably resisted facing it, they are facing it now unavoidably. And if they believe it's so, if just Jill believes it, Biden will withdraw in the next few days.
I've heard people say that those who listened to the Kennedy-Nixon debate thought that Nixon won. I would urge everyone to read a transcript of the debate because that's where you can really see the stark difference between Biden's comments v. trump's, without the distractions.

I've heard people say that those who listened to the Kennedy-Nixon debate thought that Nixon won. I would urge everyone to read a transcript of the debate because that's where you can really see the stark difference between Biden's comments v. trump's, without the distractions.

I can only imagine what a transcript would look like.

Biden: “mxdgwq… uh. (closes eyes to get his thoughts ), blugrl mmmmf , covid - we beat Medicare”.
Trump: What!?
Biden: I’m better than you at golf.
Trump: You couldn’t hit the side of a barn from 50 feet. I’ve seen your swing.
Biden: I haf 6 hammicap. No, 8. That’s it. 8 trillion. Um billion.
Trump: Let’s not act like children.

Later…
“Doctor“ Jill: You answered allll the questions! I’m so proud of you!

:censored::palm:

Joe Biden

Or about how not a single brave soldier or military life was lost while he was president....unforgivable...

Biden: “mxdgwq… uh. (closes eyes to get his thoughts ), blugrl mmmmf , covid - we beat Medicare”.

Later…

That was my question...or closed captioning, if it was even offered...or possible...

Trump has his own issues. Biden's mind is the question. His wife is the one who best knows if it's still there.

Later…

Here it is. Read it instead of making a nonsense response.

Trump has his own issues. Biden's mind is the question. His wife is the one who best knows if it's still there.
She knows. We all know. We saw it.
Of course we knew it 2 years ago. I knew it 4 years ago during the democratic debates.
Staring off into mid-space, mouth agape and slack jawed when others were speaking. I guess not many paid attention.

I agree trump has his own issues. I'm saying that reading their comments in the debate shows that Biden is more together than trump. If trump wins the election it's not going to be on policy and substance.

Tapper: President Trump, many of the tax cuts that you signed into law are set to expire next year. You want to extend them and go even further, you say. With the U.S. facing trillion-dollar deficits and record debt, why should top earners and corporations pay even less in taxes than they do now?

trump (going off on tangents as usual. Part of his response...) "What’s happened to our country in the last four years is not to be believed. Foreign countries – I’m friends with a lot of people. They cannot believe what happened to the United States of America. We’re no longer respected. They don’t like us. We give them everything they want, and they – they think we’re stupid. They think we’re very stupid people.

What we’re doing for other countries, and they do nothing for us. What this man has done is absolutely criminal."

Here is this… the difference between you and me is I fully acknowledge Trump is unfit. I always have since 2016.
But you and a dwindling number of dems simply won’t acknowledge that Brandon is ALSO unfit. I saw a snap poll which shows that alternatives to Brandon have about the same chance as Brandon against Trump. Yet they haven’t even campaigned !!!
There will be another debate in September. Brandon is declining at an exponential rate before our eyes. I don’t expect him to be much better if at at. I wouldn’t be surprised if he shocks us even more.
Would you rather see a polished speaker like Newsome , e.g., who is much younger and smarter than Trump, in a debate against him or Brandon garbling and fumbling incoherently ?

Here is this… the difference between you and me is I fully acknowledge Trump is unfit. I always have since 2016.
But you and a dwindling number of dems simply won’t acknowledge that Brandon is ALSO unfit. I saw a snap poll which shows that alternatives to Brandon have about the same chance as Brandon against Trump. Yet they haven’t even campaigned !!!
There will be another debate in September. Brandon is declining at an exponential rate before our eyes. I don’t expect him to be much better if at at. I wouldn’t be surprised if he shocks us even more.
Would you rather see a polished speaker like Newsome , e.g., who is much younger and smarter than Trump, in a debate against him or Brandon garbling and fumbling incoherently ?
Everybody can have a bad day. This was the day after the speech. This is what magats are really afraid of.

h/t : nakedhunterbiden

Everybody can have a bad day. This was the day after the speech. This is what magats are really afraid of.

He has A LOT of bad days.
I remember reading about Nixon’s 5 o’clock shadow against JFK. GHW Bush looking at his watch against Clinton.
The legacy media when crazy over that. Those pale in comparison.

Who would you rather see debate Trump? Brandon or Gavin? Hmm?
Like Damo , the thought of Trump in the WH scares me. Brandon continuing makes that far more likely.
It’s almost as if YOU WANT Trump to win.

Last edited:
Who would you rather see debate Trump? Brandon or Gavin? Hmm?
Like Damo , the thought of Trump in the WH scares me. Brandon continuing makes that far more likely.
It’s almost as if YOU WANT Trump to win.
It doesn't matter who is against trump... he does not debate. He yells, explodes, calls names, boasts, snipes and threatens. He's the king of hyperbole and his sole purpose is to tear down the opposition with personal insults. As another person said, I'd vote for Biden's corpse before I voted for trump lol.

No, I do not want trump to win but I'm not counting out Biden. Magats here want trump to win yet they keep posting that Biden should drop out. It's like they're afraid that Biden will win in spite of everything... just like the last time when they said he couldn't win because he was campaigning from his basement.

Back