Biden reportedly humiliated after debate against Trump, turning to family to discuss campaign's future

He has A LOT of bad days.
I remember reading about Nixon’s 5 o’clock shadow against JFK. GHW Bush looking at his watch against Clinton.
The legacy media when crazy over that. Those pale in comparison.
As does trump. The sad thing is that his followers don't see what an airhead he really is.

Forget to add to my last post... I think magats would love to see Newsom as the candidate because he's from Cali and they can base all their attacks on immigration.

If Biden and his Brain have been refusing to vacate they are now on their final warning from Revolution High Command.

Who would you rather see debate Trump? Brandon or Gavin? Hmm?
It doesn't matter who is against trump... he does not debate. He yells, explodes, calls names, boasts, snipes and threatens. He's the king of hyperbole and his sole purpose is to tear down the opposition with personal insults. As another person said, I'd vote for Biden's corpse.
So the question was too uncomfortable for you to answer. I understand. .

Reactions: TOP
Everybody can have a bad day. This was the day after the speech. This is what magats are really afraid of.

h/t : nakedhunterbiden
This isn't just one bad day, Miss Marple.

Biden has shown signs of significant decline for years.

He is a danger to our republic.

Our enemies are on the move and we have a turnip as CiC.

So the question was too uncomfortable for you to answer. I understand. .
:rolleyes: I live a continent away from Newsom, have never heard a single speech by him and have no reason to follow his career. Therefore I cannot answer what kind of debater he would be against trump. Do you agree or disagree that trump doesn't "debate" in the regular sense of the word?

No, I do not want trump to win but I'm not counting out Biden. Magats here want trump to win yet they keep posting that Biden should drop out. It's like they're afraid that Biden will win in spite of everything... just like the last time when they said he couldn't win because he was campaigning from his basement.

:rolleyes: I live a continent away from Newsom, have never heard a single speech by him and have no reason to follow his career. Therefore I cannot answer what kind of debater he would be against trump. Do you agree or disagree that trump doesn't "debate" in the regular sense of the word?
Totally agree. That’s why I’d like to see someone lucent stand up to him in a debate. FFS, it wouldn’t take much. That bar is as low as it can get and the turnip tripped over it.

Back