Biden takes stage at NAACP convention

I understand the context of the debate question, the reply - and how you shit stains are trying to use.
You obviously don't understand anything.
so again - why are you so angry about black people having jobs and him being proud of that record? seems pretty racist of you to me
So again - what twisted mental path did you drunkenly stumble down to arrive at the idiotic conclusion that I'm somehow angry about black people having jobs?

It has nothing to do with the subject, which is Trump's idiotic and revealing gaffe which sheds such an interesting light on his attitudes towards blacks.

In typical weasely Trumper fashion, and in your desperation to get out of the corner you're stuck in, all you can do is try to change the subject.

Trump is a mental midget everybody knows it.

You obviously don't understand anything.

So again - what twisted mental path did you drunkenly stumble down to arrive at the idiotic conclusion that I'm somehow angry about black people having jobs?

It has nothing to do with the subject, which is Trump's idiotic and revealing gaffe which sheds such an interesting light on his attitudes towards blacks.

In typical weasely Trumper fashion, and in your desperation to get out of the corner you're stuck in, all you can do is try to change the subject.

Trump is a mental midget everybody knows it.
your racism disgusts me

Top it off with the Lester Holt's interview attempt at getting any coherent sentences out of a turnip.

Back