Biden thinks it's the 20th Century... priceless!

"Folks, where is it written we can't lead the world in the 20th century building cars? I haven't seen it written!" ~Joe Biden (honest to God)

....and they said Sarah Palin was stupid?

"Folks, where is it written we can't lead the world in the 20th century building cars? I haven't seen it written!" ~Joe Biden (honest to God)

....and they said Sarah Palin was stupid?

He was probably being nice to people like you who haven't reached the 20 century yet.

It's amazing how liberals will just shrug this off as nothing... I guess it happens so often with Biden?

Can anyone imagine the outcry had Paul Ryan said something this ignorant today? No doubt, we would be inundated with pinhead chortles, "this proves he is too incompetent!" But Biden can say shit like this on a daily basis, and it's not a big deal.

LOL

First he did not know what state he was in, now he does not know what century it is.

[h=1]Rudy Giuliani: There’s a Real Fear Biden Does Not Have the “Mental Capacity” For President[/h]
“Well, I think if it came from somebody serious maybe we’d get all excited about it. But I think the Vice President of the United States has become a laugh line on late night television. I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean there’s a real fear if, God forbid, if he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it.”

LOL

First he did not know what state he was in, now he does not know what century it is.

[h=1]Rudy Giuliani: There’s a Real Fear Biden Does Not Have the “Mental Capacity” For President[/h]
“Well, I think if it came from somebody serious maybe we’d get all excited about it. But I think the Vice President of the United States has become a laugh line on late night television. I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean there’s a real fear if, God forbid, if he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it.”

You mean like RayGun?

I challenge you to find us ANY comparable gaffe Reagan made in his entire career, to match what Biden has said on a routine daily basis!

You can't, because no person to ever be in politics is as stupid as Joe Biden.

I bet he can't tie his shoes without help!

reagan on Vietnam: "It is time we recognized that ours was, in truth, a noble cause."

if this was palin, it would still be headline news on cnn, msnbc...etc...

If it had been Paul Ryan, he would have immediately been deemed unqualified to even be Romney's nominee! Liberals would be reporting calls for him to be removed from the ticket, in light of this astonishing incompetence! ...But as I said, we have become so accustomed to this idiot, he can get away with it!

It scares the living fuck out of me that he is that close to the nuclear button! I think Obama picked him to ensure his own public safety, we sure as hell don't want something happening to Obama, with this moron in the wings! I mean, I don't think I have ever seen someone so stupid, outside of here at JPP.

Are we really sure that Joe Biden isn't OneCell or Jughead?

I challenge you to find us ANY comparable gaffe Reagan made in his entire career, to match what Biden has said on a routine daily basis!

You can't, because no person to ever be in politics is as stupid as Joe Biden.

I bet he can't tie his shoes without help!

"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself".
"We are trying to get unemployment to go up, and I think we're going to succeed"
"trees cause more pollution than automobiles"
Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.
Then the most famous of all at a Whitehouse dinner he welcomed 'Princess David' and realising his error corrected himself by saying 'Princess Dianne'.
He could never have made a mistake about the century however. He never had the confidence even to guess which century he inhabited. Possibly the thickest American president before bush.

It is only a tad a bit worrisome, these aren't gaffes, they are mentall lapses. That said they are minor - hell i have to remind myself this is the 21st century sometimes.
I'm getting the hang of it though :rolleyes: As your mind ages, you just make silly statements, doesn't mean your quality of ideas have denigrated - a good idea is just that.

I'll notice in my chess games, I have to make sure i'm not "seeing something" that isn't there - basic stuff, not combination exchanges.
My game is still high quality, but i can make a stupid blunder, by just having a "senior moment"

I think Joe would do fine if called upon, Obama is in top physical shape so it's not my bigest concern.

"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself".
"We are trying to get unemployment to go up, and I think we're going to succeed"
"trees cause more pollution than automobiles"
Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.
Then the most famous of all at a Whitehouse dinner he welcomed 'Princess David' and realising his error corrected himself by saying 'Princess Dianne'.
He could never have made a mistake about the century however. He never had the confidence even to guess which century he inhabited. Possibly the thickest American president before bush.

Wow... After two days, the challenge is met with less than you could put on a matchbook cover. Biden makes this many gaffes before he eats his morning fruit loops. And most of these aren't really 'gaffes' as much as witty well-stated lines, which were tongue in cheek. When Biden attempts to do this, he offends Jews or Indians, or some minority group in the process, and isn't even really funny.

And I am pretty sure that Taft and Cleveland were thicker.

Back