Biden thinks it's the 20th Century... priceless!

Yeah, it's only been the 21st Century for 12 years.. what does it take the typical pinhead, about 25?
It's classic denial.
This century sucks. Perpetual wars, Bush and Obama throwing troops into foreign wars. Blackhawk Down yesterday, the Rise of China , and the dimunition of the American economy.
Most of the classic rock bands are geriatric, although Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers was a terrific show I saw in May.
I keep looking for my ruby slippers to take me back to the fun times of last century, so I don't have to deal with picyaune boors.

It's classic denial.
This century sucks. Perpetual wars, Bush and Obama throwing troops into foreign wars. Blackhawk Down yesterday, the Rise of China , and the dimunition of the American economy.
Most of the classic rock bands are geriatric, although Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers was a terrific show I saw in May.
I keep looking for my ruby slippers to take me back to the fun times of last century, so I don't have to deal with picyaune boors.

..but alas, you have become a picayune boor! ;)

LOL!

At least Biden knows what office he's running for...

I think Bush was the master of the old open mouth insert foot syndrome and this is my absolute favorite...

it still makes me cringe.

Snapping at the heels of the worst president ever...

"Join me in welcoming the next president of the United States, Paul Ryan." –Mitt Romney, committing a gaffe while introducing his running mate, Norfolk, Va., Aug. 11, 2012

"I love this state. The trees are the right height." —Mitt Romney, campaigning in Michigan (February 2012)

"Who let the dogs out? Who, who." –Mitt Romney, during an with a group of African Americans kids at a Martin Luther King Day parade (January 2008)

"I'm not familiar precisely with what I said, but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was." —Mitt Romney (May 17, 2012)

"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." –Mitt Romney (January 2012)

Come on pinheads, you've got a whole lot of catching up to do to meet the level of Biden! You could be here for DAYS posting YouTubes, and never come close to what Biden generates on an hourly basis. I'd give up on trying to one-up us on this one, you definitely have the most bumbling gaffer of a VP, hands down! No contest!

Back