Biden told you what’s about to happen

Explain how BIDEN can’t now use all those powers?

You fucks are soooooooo stupid

You never think anything all the way through

Thanks

You can’t figure out how to stop Biden from using all this new power huh

It’s over idiot losers

Biden promised in a speech Monday that he’d “respect the limits” of the kinglike power he said the court has given presidents, warning that Trump “will now be free to ignore the law” if he returns.

He will act within the limits of the NEW LAW

HAHhahahajajajajahahahahHahahahahHahahahahH

You are fucked
I think you can trust Biden, Obama, Jimmy Carter to have some ethical guardrails of their own preventing them from blatantly and criminally immoral actions.

The problem is people like Nixon and Trump get elected who have no internal ethical code.

Where did I say that idiot lying Russian cock fluffer?

Biden will undo it idiot

Right after he used it to kill this attempt to kill American Democracy

That’s why he needs a new SCOTUS
He won't be around, though...

When you're lucky enough to wake up each day, remember socks before shoes.. just breathe...and be grateful ;))

Just more false bravado and bluster from a crazy old crank who spends most of her time licking windows and howling at the moon. Funny stuff actually..... :laugh:

I think you can trust Biden, Obama, Jimmy Carter to have some ethical guardrails of their own preventing them from blatantly and criminally immoral actions.

The problem is people like Nixon and Trump get elected who have no internal ethical code.
It’s the existing law

He will use it respectfully to rid this nation of the threat to the constitution just handed him

He will then change the law back to sanity

We are LUCKY it’s a guy like Biden who will get to use it!

Back