Biden voted to overturn Roe v Wade in 1982

You're an idiot if you think "maybe" he does lie. The examples are too fucking numerous and to say trump lies is why I have no respect for you people. The last thing anyone needs is a lecture in morality from people like you who think morality is subjective. Stop the bullshit.

They all lie. They're forced to anyway. But not to see the bullshit coming out of Trump is right on you.

Joe Biden has always been a devout Catholic.

Back in 1982, the Catholic Church had a very anti-abortion stance. But, as attitudes among devout Catholics changed their views on abortion, so did Joe Biden.

Today, 76% of devout Catholics agree there should be some abortions be allowed, and are against a total ban on abortion.

Attitudes toward abortion in the Catholic religion changed, after the medical institutions proved through time, research, and experience, that the mandating of carrying all babies to full term, in many cases of some individuals, are dangerous to the life of both mother and unborn child.

And so devout Catholics changed their views on abortion over the last 45 years, and are now mostly pro-choice by a whopping 76% today.
Intelligent people evolve over time. Religious zealots and total morons (trump and his Klan) don't even understand the issues that they claim to either support or challenge.

Obama was against gay marriage, but evolved when presented with facts.

You're an idiot if you think "maybe" he does lie. The examples are too fucking numerous and to say trump lies is why I have no respect for you people. The last thing anyone needs is a lecture in morality from people like you who think morality is subjective. Stop the bullshit.

Look into the way the comma changes the meaning of the sentence.

I dont give a fuck. Biden is a brain dead idiot and you're a fucking retard for voting for him.

Biden is very likely our only way to prevent the loss or our Democracy, and you are a fucking retard for not voting for him.
Biden's administration has created a very strong economy and you are a retard for pretending otherwise.
Biden's administration has helped to hold together the coalition against Fascists like Putin from gaining power.

I could go on. I do not love Biden, but I think he has a team that is mostly doing a very good job administering the federal Government.

Biden is very likely our only way to prevent the loss or our Democracy, and you are a fucking retard for not voting for him.
Biden's administration has created a very strong economy and you are a retard for pretending otherwise.
Biden's administration has helped to hold together the coalition against Fascists like Putin from gaining power.

I could go on. I do not love Biden, but I think he has a team that is mostly doing a very good job administering the federal Government.

You can peddle that lose of democracy bullshit to your retarded leftist friends but not here. why do you do that? Are you so stupid you think everyone is as stupid as you?

You can peddle that lose of democracy bullshit to your retarded leftist friends but not here. why do you do that? Are you so stupid you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Not sure what you are talking about, Trump activly tried to subvert Democracy, unless you believe he is stupid enough to believe the election was based on fraudulent votes.

Back