Biden will be replaced

Thing is, both Uncle Joe and Cheeto Jeezus seem to be unraveling right before our eyes in various ways. Comedian Jimmy Dore has a pod cast excerpt going around (supposedly unedited) where Biden starts babbling incoherently for a few brief seconds during a press conference/address. Given as Cheeto Jeezus numerous ramblings and babbling during his stump speeches and how his meeting with execs and such result in people saying he's the dumbest thing going, it looks like I'll be doing a write in candidate in November again!

Funny thing Comrade, despite the slander and defamation from you drones, no one can ever seem to come up with unedited video of Trump doing what your Hive Mind claims..

But Quid Pro - well just about any time he is allowed in front of the public - he's wandering off, talking to dead people, or shitting himself.

The "Biden will be replaced" crowd thinks the party organization has more power than it really does (it appeals to the conspiracy theory lovers). They don't realize the role of the national party convention.
Those who think it cannot happen don't remember LBJ...

Says the one claiming that protesting a rigged election is "insurrection."

Woodrow Wilson called and wants his tyranny back.

You Stalinists crack me up.
BS. Nobody ever said "protesting" is insurrection. Assaulting police officers, vandalizing, breaking and entering, and blocking a constitutional procedure to stop the transfer of power is insurrection (or seditious conspiracy as many of the rioters were convicted of).

AND you duck the point.

So unarmed protesters were going to overthrow democracy, but rifles are useless against the incredible might of the Biden Regime?

Explain that to us?
I never said rifles are useless--that is another illogical assumption on your part. However, all the protesters were not unarmed.

odd you've never mentioned this before......
Because I never engaged in a discussion of Biden. I was more interested in a president who ignored his oath to uphold the Constitution and encouraged a violent riot by lying about voter fraud and his followers actually believing his lies. I would not vote for either Trump or Biden. They are both big government liberals/Populists.

If your vote is useless then why would you bother to go and vote. You could at least show that not everyone in Texas is an asshole. At least some will vote against "a candidate who betrayed his oath to uphold the Constitution"
By not voting for Trump is the same as voting against him. I go and vote because when some parties get a large number of votes the Democrats and Republicans sometimes take notice and adopt some of that party's policies to attrach those voters.

Also, in Texas a party needs a certain percentage of votes in the general election in order for its candidates to qualify for the ballot in the next election without going through the petition process.

exactly.......on the other hand you've been quick to say any comments against Biden are lies, while you continue to spread your own about Trump.......
What comment about Biden did I say was a lie? I have spread no lies about Trump.

You create straw men to argue against for comments people never made and views they don't hold. You think if someone does not support Trump and hate Biden they must have preconceived beliefs based on simplistic, binary thinking.

BS. Nobody ever said "protesting" is insurrection.

You did.

Assaulting police officers, vandalizing, breaking and entering,

Occur at virtually all large protests.

The violence and damage done during the Reichstag Fire - and let's be honest, that's what this is - is minor compared to any of the thousands of St. Floyd riots that you are silent about and were funded and supported by your party.

But the insane demagoguery of calling a protest "insurrection" is reserved for those who DARE protest against your party.

and blocking a constitutional procedure to stop the transfer of power is insurrection (or seditious conspiracy as many of the rioters were convicted of).

ROFL

You Marxists are such hypocrites.

You did.

Occur at virtually all large protests.

The violence and damage done during the Reichstag Fire - and let's be honest, that's what this is - is minor compared to any of the thousands of St. Floyd riots that you are silent about and were funded and supported by your party.

But the insane demagoguery of calling a protest "insurrection" is reserved for those who DARE protest against your party.

ROFL

You Marxists are such hypocrites.

And you are obviously blind to violent protests. The fact that they may happen at many major protests does not mean they are not illegal. You try to argue against facts committed by right-wing fascists by comparing it to other events which has never been discussed by the poster. You make up straw men to argue with.

I never said rifles are useless

Joe Biden did.

--that is another illogical assumption on your part. However, all the protesters were not unarmed.

Some had flags - AMERICAN flags, and those are hurtful to you of the extreme left. The mere sight of the stars and stripes sends many of you into deep depression.

But of course no guns or knives were present - except in the hands of Pelosi's Palace Guard.

Now the Brown Shirts of your Party who overthrew Seattle using so-called "assault weapons" and held it by force of arms for 10 weeks - you would NEVER call that "insurrection," uber alles democrat.

Joe Biden did.

Some had flags - AMERICAN flags, and those are hurtful to you of the extreme left. The mere sight of the stars and stripes sends many of you into deep depression.

But of course no guns or knives were present - except in the hands of Pelosi's Palace Guard.

Now the Brown Shirts of your Party who overthrew Seattle using so-called "assault weapons" and held it by force of arms for 10 weeks - you would NEVER call that "insurrection," uber alles democrat.
Non-sequitur. Whatever Joe Biden said has nothing to do with my comments or views. I don't support either party. I am not an idiot who thinks he has to follow the views of liberal Democrats or liberal Republicans.

What communist belief do I hold?

You spread blatant lies that you KNOW to be lies in order to slander and defame the enemy of the Communist party.

Neither Biden or Trump's views have anything to do with communist except for right-wingers who like to name call.

ROFL

You dishonestly claim to be a "libertarian," under the Biden Regime, the Bill of Rights was revoked - real libertarians would object to that. You don't, uber alles democrat.

1st Amendment - REVOKED!

{The judge had harsh words for the federal officials. He noted that this is “the most massive attack against free speech in United States’ history,” that the Biden administration has “blatantly ignored the First Amendment’s right to free speech,” and that the Biden administration “almost exclusively targeted conservative speech.”}

4th Amendment - REVOKED!

{House Democrats asked a U.S. court to force the Treasury Department to turn over six years of President Donald Trump’s personal and business tax returns.}

5th Amendment - REVOKED!

{WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for Donald Trump was back in court Friday after being ordered to answer questions before a grand jury investigating the possible mishandling of classified documents at the former president’s Florida estate.}

8th Amendment - REVOKED!

{NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump is hurtling toward a critical deadline in his most costly legal battle to date. If the former president doesn’t come up with a financial guarantee by Monday, New York’s attorney general can start the process of collecting on the more than $454 million Trump owes the state in a civil fraud lawsuit.}

I know, you'll argue that the Bill of Rights had to be revoked because the party needed to GET TRUMP. But no one can refute the fact that under Xi's Biden Regime, civil rights became a thing of the past.

Back