Biden’s courthouse folly

The international negative consequences are even worse than the domestic.

Stupid Hurts in this particular universe.

BUCKLE UP!

No they weren't. Biden had no place in a negotiation, and was not negotiating.

The Justice Department was demanding the return of the documents. Refusing to return them was a crime. So no negotiation with the Justice Department either.

The longer they were unsecured, the more were going to be sold by trump. That is just a fact.
Yeah, he’s lying, the FBI even discussed with the SS when Donnie wouldn’t be at MaraLago so they could plan their raid with him absent

That is a lie!!! Biden had Highly classified documents that he stole from a SCIF when he was a Senator and he KNOWINGLY illegally retained them for YEARS.
Funny, nobody, even a Trump appointee, could prove that, but you think it is a fact, appears just saying something means it is fact in the cult, not surprising, Trump does the same daily

No they weren't. Biden had no place in a negotiation, and was not negotiating.

You're lying again. I don't think you can post without lying, looking like a dishonest hack and looking stupid.

The Justice Department was demanding the return of the documents. Refusing to return them was a crime. So no negotiation with the Justice Department either.

Wrong. It was the NRA and Biden making the demands. The DOJ was already sending agents there to ensure the documents security until Garland the lapdog complied with Bidens demands to arrest his political opponent.

The longer they were unsecured, the more were going to be sold by trump. That is just a fact.

More lies. How were they not secured halfwit? It's in a locked area in a secure compaound surrounded by secret service.

Tell me, how were Bidens criminally removed documents secured?

You moron hypocrites on the left are the dumbest liars on the planet.

Really, then tell us when Trump ever came out of anything he ever lost at and didn’t say it was rigged against him, even his loss to fellow Republican Cruz back in 2015 he said was crooked

I'd prefer for you to tell me when Trump ever committed any crimes and why Biden can act criminally and get away with it?

Funny, nobody, even a Trump appointee, could prove that, but you think it is a fact, appears just saying something means it is fact in the cult, not surprising, Trump does the same daily

The special prosecutor proved it you lying leftist dumbass. Good God you are a moron. :palm:

Back