Biden's war on oil continues

Are Biden policies good for Americans?

• Total voters

Matt Dillon

Semolina comes from wheat
Now Biden is trying to remove gas & oil exploration subsidies at a time when the cost of gas is the highest it's ever been. :palm:

"President Joe Biden’s budget proposes to scrap more than $45 billion in fossil fuel subsidies, his administration’s latest attack on the beleaguered industry.

The White House budget will remove more than a dozen fossil fuel industry tax credits, increasing the federal government’s revenue by an estimated $45.2 billion between 2023-2032, according to the proposal published Monday. The administration explained that the proposal was written to prevent further fossil fuel investment."

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/20...iden-calls-for-raising-taxes-on-oil-drillers/

Looks to me like Biden wants people to suffer more.

Think about that: They don't want any further investment in oil. None. In essence they want to cut it off. I wonder if they realize where plastic comes from? :palm:

He's got to go.

He's not calling the shots, it's the whole damn administration.

However, legally removing him is a start. He does warrant impeachment. Too bad asshats have diminished the impeachment process with 3 sham ones in recent times.

Convention of The States to get some things done would have good bang for the buck.

Last edited:
Now Biden is trying to remove gas & oil exploration subsidies at a time when the cost of gas is the highest it's ever been. :palm:

"President Joe Biden’s budget proposes to scrap more than $45 billion in fossil fuel subsidies, his administration’s latest attack on the beleaguered industry.

The White House budget will remove more than a dozen fossil fuel industry tax credits, increasing the federal government’s revenue by an estimated $45.2 billion between 2023-2032, according to the proposal published Monday. The administration explained that the proposal was written to prevent further fossil fuel investment."

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/20...iden-calls-for-raising-taxes-on-oil-drillers/

Think about that: They don't want any further investment in oil. None. In essence they want to cut it off. I wonder if they realize where plastic comes from? :palm:
Oil profits are at an all time high. They don't need subsidies.

We need to take that money and create a Federal oil company.

He's not calling the shots, it's the whole damn administration. However, legally removing him is a start. He does warrant impeachment. Too bad asshats have diminished the impeachment process with 3 sham ones in recent times.

Regime change is in the air.

Oil profits are at an all time high. They don't need subsidies.

We need to take that money and create a Federal oil company.

:palm: Is that you, Hugo Chavez? Competition is what brings down prices, not government takeover of industries.

"Subsides," I thought the right opposed Government handouts?

If the market is that demanding, prices high, why does the Government have to subside producers?

And you are aware that the US is the seventh highest exporter of oil in the world?

he has to. Europe is not cutting off Russian oil gas thereby slightly abating the high prices. Not only that buy China is using less so he has to throw fuel on the inflation fire.

he has to. Europe is not cutting off Russian oil gas thereby slightly abating the high prices. Not only that buy China is using less so he has to throw fuel on the inflation fire.

If that is "abating the high prices" why are current oil prices near record high?

Anyone can not only refute it, they can with facts. Not fucking tweets that you consider as facts. NYC mentally retarded fuck.

And yet you haven't, seemingly anyone but you, as I said, you ain't saying a whole lot about yourself there "popeye"

Back