Big Tough Guy-Another cowardly gun nut shoots fellow customer, then claims SYG defens

The bully was the guy with the gun.

The guy with the gun got in the face of another customer and tried to force him to be quiet.

Only when the other man pushed the bully out of his face did the big, brave gun nut go for his gun and claim he "feared for his life" before shooting.
the guy that got shot was being an abusive and disorderly asshole and was told to knock it off. HE was the bully and only when he prepared to strike him did he get shot, but don't let facts get in the way of exposing your cowardice.

Now you want to tell me what I'm thinking and how I'd react to certain situations?

Odd, but when he thought I did the same, the YurTard whined about it and hurled a bunch of standard issue YurTard taunts...but now of course, ol double standard YurTard doesn't have a thing to say.

Good ol double standard yurTard.

why do you always post drunk? i don't think you realize you make no sense.

btw...nice derision and petty personal attacks you two faced whiny douchebag

Because the Police are PAID to protect the public, and because that job can be dangerous it requires they carry a gun.

The pizza store tough guy didn't even wait for it to get physical...he got in the other guy's face, got pushed back and IMMEDIATELY went for his surrogate peni....I mean his gun.

what difference does that make? i don't exactly what happened with the pizza guy, but for you to claim that all non police citizens who carry a gun are chickenshits is a whiny two faced attack. police are not chickenshit, but, if i want to exercise my second amendment rights, i'm chickenshit.

you're full of shit.

Back