Bill Clinton goes all racial AGAIN

the clitons are racists.

They most likely are--but I know Billy did a few of the black women--so I guess he figures they are good for something.

To me--the bigger issue about the Clintons is that they are elitiest who want power and control more than liberity for the people that stupidly elect them.

Never thought Clinton was a god. I do however still think he was the best pres for our country in a long time.

If he had managed to keep his dick in his pants the right would have had nothing to beat him with.
Except they may have actually used the foreign contributions to campaigns angle and got him for something real rather than the idiocy that transpired.

funny how a loser like lorax has nothing negative for his boy Edwards. Who is such a moron he can't place second in his home state.

funny how a loser like lorax has nothing negative for his boy Edwards. Who is such a moron he can't place second in his home state.

Lorax supports Obama, not Edwards. I am the Edwards supporter.

And Bill Clinton's Jesse Jackson comment is meant to marginalize Obama as the black candidate. If white people won't vote for him, he can't win. The media really picked up on it claiming that whites were supporting Hillary and blacks were supporting Obama. They loved that narrative. However, exit polls indicate Edwards picked up the white male vote, and 25% of all whites voted for Obama.

But if you see that narrative continued to be pushed, even with no evidence, which is not a problem for our media by the way, then you know that someone is orchestrating that for the Feb 5th sweep. Because they want it to become self-fulfilling.

Last edited:
Back