Bill Clinton said

I called you a name, but at least I explained why what you said was idiotic, instead of just comming on here and saying you are an idiot and not making a point!

I have no problem with the President calling out a small group of radical Muslams. I do have a problem with the Pope calling out the entire religen...if thats what he did!

I have no problem with the President calling out a small group of radical Muslams. I do have a problem with the Pope calling out the entire religen...if thats what he did!

I'm not the pope but I call the entire muslim religion what it is, a religion of death and lies.

I'm not the pope but I call the entire muslim religion what it is, a religion of death and lies.

Lets not offend an entire group of people now ... including our resident devout agnostics ...
But then again ..replace the word Muslim with Christian and/or Jew and Im sure they will agree with you ... right Jarod/Alex?

Yeah, but you're a war mongering nutjob who thinks this is a War on Islam itself.

Few people take you seriously, when you go over the cliff like that.

No I dont agree, there are some very good people who are Christians and who are Muslams.

I would not call much of Religen lies, I would call much of religen parables that some people take way too seriously... but not lies.

Lets not offend an entire group of people now ... including our resident devout agnostics ...
But then again ..replace the word Muslim with Christian and/or Jew and Im sure they will agree with you ... right Jarod/Alex?

But I'm an athiest. I recognize a religion of death and lies over other religions. islam is the only one that teaches death and lies. None of the others do except for a few fringe groups that don't really belong in those catagories.

Of course you are not an Atheist Gaffer, Only a religious person of an opposite faith would be likely to have a viewpoint such as yours on the muslims.
I am a functional Atheist. I do however support True Christians as they are good people and not haters. Jesus was not a hater, and one definition of christian is to be Christlike. He taught peachful ways and tolerance of differences. Now where I divide from Christians is that I don't believe he was the son of god. But he brought peaceful ways to turbulent and violent times.
the old testament now is an entirely different story.

Just my opinion though.

Back