Bill Kristol Rips Obamacare and Democrats Vote Buying

meme

well so much for this administration not being in bed with BIG BUSINESS...this is the MOST PARTISIAN piece of legislation EVER TO PASS and the bribes and payoffs have been staggering..this is a THUG administration and the Obama is the thug in chief....SUCKERS..

-----------------------------------------------------------

well so much for this administration not being in bed with BIG BUSINESS...this is the MOST PARTISIAN piece of legislation EVER TO PASS and the bribes and payoffs have been staggering..this is a THUG administration and the Obama is the thug in chief....SUCKERS..

YouTube- Bill Kristol Rips Obamacare and Democrats Vote Buying

If there was any justice in the world then that PNAC fucker ought to be serving time now.

YouTube- Bill Kristol Rips Obamacare and Democrats Vote Buying

Hey brainiac...

Care to explain to everyone just exactly what a "partisian" piece of legislation is?

Too bad stupid isn't considered sexy.

If it was, people might look at you and see something besides a bitter old hag.

Hey brainiac...

Care to explain to everyone just exactly what a "partisian" piece of legislation is?

Too bad stupid isn't considered sexy.

If it was, people might look at you and see something besides a bitter old hag.

I see the poor Zippy got up ALONE and on the wrong side of the bed, AGAIN.:cof1:

I see the poor Zippy got up ALONE and on the wrong side of the bed, AGAIN.:cof1:

Getting up is a major accomplishment for Zapless in so many ways.

The hardest is getting up to brush his teeth though. I say we all pitch in and get him a battery operated toothbrush. That way he won't have to move his arm up and down and get winded.

The last time he fell in the bathroom it took a forklift to get his ass unstuck from the toilet bowl.

You really ought to get out more!!

humm, I notice you didn't say I was wrong..
I get out enough, thank you..I also follow what is happening in the world..what is your excuse?
you have this intense fixation on what happens in our country but NEVER post anything about what is going on in yours, why is that?

I'm not sure he can even get himself out of bed anymore.
We'll probably be able to expect to see him on one of the bizarre TV shows; where they're going to have to cut out an entire side of his house, to get him loaded on a flatbed, and taken to the ER.

Back