Bill Kristol Rips Obamacare and Democrats Vote Buying

humm, I notice you didn't say I was wrong..
I get out enough, thank you..I also follow what is happening in the world..what is your excuse?
you have this intense fixation on what happens in our country but NEVER post anything about what is going on in yours, why is that?

You really are intensely unobservant, I have been posting shitloads about the Chilcot Inquiry but that seems to have dropped under your radar. Here are a few for a start.

APP - Tony Blair dedicated foe of tyranny?? - Just Plain Politics!

APP - The Chilcot inquiry: A very British arrangement - Just Plain Politics!

well so much for this administration not being in bed with BIG BUSINESS...this is the MOST PARTISIAN piece of legislation EVER TO PASS and the bribes and payoffs have been staggering..this is a THUG administration and the Obama is the thug in chief....SUCKERS..

-----------------------------------------------------------

YouTube- Bill Kristol Rips Obamacare and Democrats Vote Buying

C'mon, mimi, this is like "dog bites man." Did you really think Kristol would support a health care plan?

C'mon, mimi, this is like "dog bites man." Did you really think Kristol would support a health care plan?

why should he? he's just like the other 58% of American citizens who don't support this HOSTILE TAKEOVER of our health care system by the commies..yet your little dictator in chief and his comrades in arms are going to try and ram it through anyway...I guess that doesn't bother you at all, huh.

why should he? he's just like the other 58% of American citizens who don't support this HOSTILE TAKEOVER of our health care system by the commies..yet your little dictator in chief and his comrades in arms are going to try and ram it through anyway...I guess that doesn't bother you at all, huh.

Do you mean 58% of those polled by Rasmussen? :palm:

Mimi, you poor thing. It looks like the 60 votes are in the bag. How will you bear living under Novus Ordo Seclorem? :cof1:

Do you mean 58% of those polled by Rasmussen? :palm:

Mimi, you poor thing. It looks like the 60 votes are in the bag. How will you bear living under Novus Ordo Seclorem? :cof1:

at least I'll be able to look my grand kids in the face and tell them I fought like hell against them becoming SLAVES to the Federal Government..and you'll get to tell yours you made them slaves and they should just enjoy it..

Last edited:
You really are intensely unobservant, I have been posting shitloads about the Chilcot Inquiry but that seems to have dropped under your radar. Here are a few for a start.

APP - Tony Blair dedicated foe of tyranny?? - Just Plain Politics!

APP - The Chilcot inquiry: A very British arrangement - Just Plain Politics!

Not really Tomasina. We just ignore 99.9% of what you say because it's so obvious the only thing you want is to be considered "something".

You've turned out to be a big Sissy, but the good thing is most now see it.

Now about this obsession you have with a cunt....

Back