Bill O'Reilly, Bernie Goldberg Expose The REAL Reason Why the Media Hates Sarah Palin

I'm not sure where the outrage is here. I DO hate middle America. The founders did too. That's why they originally didn't even let ignorant proles vote, because they knew they'd rally behind an ignorant prole like Palin and fuck everything up. I'm starting to think that we should revert to their original formula and take the vote away from conservatives.

:palm:

"Palin Derangement Syndrome"???

There's nothing like watching one RightWing hack regurgitate the idiotic attacks of the last RightWing administration!

People dislike Palin because she comes off like many Republican party higher-ups...PHONY.

Phony. Smarmy. Disingenuous.

You know, like the church-going, "DOMA" backing Senator caught soliciting anonymous homosexual sex in an airport.

Or like the "limited Government" Conservative President who presided over the largest expansion of our Government in history.

Or maybe the "Family Values" VP candidate and her supporters who chided some for their loose morals, only to reveal her own daughter had a "morality" issue of her own to deal with.

"Palin Derangement Syndrome"???

There's nothing like watching one RightWing hack regurgitate the idiotic attacks of the last RightWing administration!

People dislike Palin because she comes off like many Republican party higher-ups...PHONY.

Phony. Smarmy. Disingenuous.

You know, like the church-going, "DOMA" backing Senator caught soliciting anonymous homosexual sex in an airport.

Or like the "limited Government" Conservative President who presided over the largest expansion of our Government in history.

Or maybe the "Family Values" VP candidate and her supporters who chided some for their loose morals, only to reveal her own daughter had a "morality" issue of her own to deal with.

How ironic. Who did Palin "chide" about loose morals?

Yeah I think Bernie nailed it. She's an ordinary person, no pedigree, who made it on her own, and challenged the established elite power structure. She must me marginalized...

Two other reasons:
1. She's an attractive woman, and liberal women tend to be unattractive.
2. She redefines "feminist".

Liberal women:

Scarlett Johanson:

scarlett_johansson.jpg

Halle Berry:
halle_berry.jpg

Jessica Alba:
jessica-alba-ass.jpg

Megan Fox:

When asked how she would stop the ruthless Megatron from demolishing the world, the 23-year-old reportedly told Total Film UK that she would “barter with him.”
Megan then went on to say, “… and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?”

megan_fox_04.jpg

Natalie Portman:
natalie_portman_photo.jpg

It really doesn't matter who you post after this because none of them match any of these.

Last edited:
Yeah I think Bernie nailed it. She's an ordinary person, no pedigree, who made it on her own, and challenged the established elite power structure. She must me marginalized...

Two other reasons:
1. She's an attractive woman, and liberal women tend to be unattractive.
2. She redefines "feminist".

Her interview with Oprah increased her popularity. Now, I hear she's going to be having coffee with Hillary. Smart woman.

How ironic. Who did Palin "chide" about loose morals?

Palin supporter Bill O'Reilly: "On the pinhead front, 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. The sister of Britney says she is shocked. I bet.

Now most teens are pinheads in some ways. But here the blame falls primarily on the parents of the girl, who obviously have little control over her or even over Britney Spears. "

LOL, I see we are being schooled on morals again by the person who post about beauty constestants and sex tapes..:cof1:

LOL, I see we are being schooled on morals again by the person who post about beauty constestants and sex tapes..:cof1:

That's right...although technically it was just ONE CONSERVATIVE beauty pageant contestant BUSTED for violating the MORALITY CLAUSE in her contract. All because she made a bunch of SEX TAPES!

Last edited:
Once a pervert, always a pervert. He'll never change.:D

being schooled and berated on morals and values by a leftie is a joke for me because they don't have any and don't know what the hell they are talking about....lol

Last edited:
Palin supporter Bill O'Reilly: "On the pinhead front, 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. The sister of Britney says she is shocked. I bet.

Now most teens are pinheads in some ways. But here the blame falls primarily on the parents of the girl, who obviously have little control over her or even over Britney Spears. "
You blame Palin over what Bill O' said? And totally unrelated to Palin. That has to be the lamest response ever. :palm:

Back