Bill O'Reilly, Bernie Goldberg Expose The REAL Reason Why the Media Hates Sarah Palin

I dont hate Palin ,I hate the idea that so many of you would vote for someone who has no idea what foriegn policy is and how to run a state let alone a country.

You will vote for her , you will ruin the R party and you will harm the country in the process.

I dont hate Palin ,I hate the idea that so many of you would vote for someone who has no idea what foriegn policy is and how to run a state let alone a country.

You will vote for her , you will ruin the R party and you will harm the country in the process.

news flash: the R party is already ruined by a bunch of neo centrist hacks who catered to big business along with the dems and you've already permanently harmed the country.

Dude you guys did it to yourselves.

You forced your party into the fringes to continue getting elected until all you had left was the fringe.

You cant have a mainstream party with a fringe voting base.

You want a party that never gets elected and you now have it.

This is a democracy and we go by majority vote , you dont want to appeal to the majority so you will live in the minority.

Grow up and face the choice you made along with its consequences

I don't hate Obama, I hate the idea that so many of you would vote for someone who has no idea what foreign policy is and how to occupy a Senate seat let alone a country.

You did vote for him, which will ruin the D party and you will harm the country in the process.

lol...and this is from an Obama supporter......

lol, do you ever hear what you are saying..the man-boy in chief had NO foreign policy experience yet you ALL voted for him..

good gawd..:cof1:

Back