Bill was there, where was Melania

Joe is legally the President but I have been told that if Joe needs to do something then the order is given to Jill, who makes it happen....she is the interface.
I believe that 100%...especially now...
She spoke before he was allowed to today...I'm sure she orchestrated everything...from the meds to approving the speech...to telling him how to deliver it...

I believe that 100%...especially now...
She spoke before he was allowed to today...I'm sure she orchestrated everything...from the meds to approving the speech...to telling him how to deliver it...
Anyone who has dealt with someone in Joes condition knows how important it is to have the right person talk to him when someone must.

Joe is legally the President but I have been told that if Joe needs to do something then the order is given to Jill, who makes it happen....she is the interface.
Is that Hawkey's conspiracy no. 123? You cannot believe the crazy shit you type. Jill has a real job. She teaches. Do you make this crap up, or are there sites that are as crazy as you are?

And she should held accountable for the elder abuse being perpetrated on him.
Which is why you see her raked over to coals today as so many feel betrayed by Biden being put up for a second term as they see that he is not remotely able to do it.

It may or may not be mostly her fault, but she is the scapegoat....her ego and thirst for power is being blamed.

It is Jill, thats my point.....she knows how to deal with him.....he trusts her......he is now effectively a child and she an adult leading him.
i understand what you're saying...but she refuses to be honest with him...She's an adult enabling a troubled child....She praised him up and down for last night's disaster...And he believed her...
i hope she wakes up and does the right thing very soon...I hear she's tough with her students... and for good reasons... Which makes her behavior and decisions with her husband even more concerning...

Which is why you see her raked over to coals today as so many feel betrayed by Biden being put up for a second term as they see that he is not remotely able to do it.

It may or may not be mostly her fault, but she is the scapegoat....her ego and thirst for power is being blamed.
What else could it be but her ego and thirst for power? She knows better...and doesn't care...

It is entirely possible that everything is going exactly to plan, and that this is not Jills fault. The Revolution was able to freeze out all competition to Joe by claiming that he is fine, now they will switch horse exactly when they planned to switch, and they will switch to whomever the Revolution High Command has decided to install.

What else could it be but her ego and thirst for power? She knows better...and doesn't care...
See post #31.

See has been in a very sweet spot....she might have fooled herself.

I dont know but I have been seeing reports for months that it is her ego and thirst for power, but that might have been the Revolution laying the groundwork for making her the scapegoat.

I just dont know.

See post #31.

See has been in a very sweet spot....she might have fooled herself.

I dont know but I have been seeing reports for months that it is her ego and thirst for power, but that might have been the Revolution laying the groundwork for making her the scapegoat.

I just dont know.
I thought her to be fairly intelligent...but she plays that kind of game I hate...
I guess we shall see....i don't know everything either...I do know America doesn't come first for either of them...

It may be that she had concerns and/or did not want to continue, but she was told "Dont worry, he is fine, America needs Joe, you are doing this for America"

And she believed it because she wanted to believe it.....but that she was lied to be people who always planned to switch Joe out after they had passed the Primary season.

I thought her to be fairly intelligent...but she plays that kind of game I hate...
I guess we shall see....i don't know everything either...I do know America doesn't come first for either of them...
Intelligence has nothing to do with it....the smartest people lie to themselves all the time.

A primary would have been messy at best, and even if they got the right person it would have been a ton of work.....The Revolution avoided all that....now they simply install who they want at the convention.

A primary would have been messy at best, and even if they got the right person it would have been a ton of work.....The Revolution avoided all that....now they simply install who they want at the convention.
i don't think they can let him run... snd definitely not Kamala...so who?
 He sealed
His fate to day in North Carolina...

i don't think they can let him run... snd definitely not Kamala...so who?
 He sealed
His fate to day in North Carolina...
I have been saying for a very long time that Biden would not be cosplaying President for a second term, that the Revolution would swap him out.

My current best guess is that they will install Harris/Pelosi.

Back