Black Lives Matter in the news.

Can you blame him? She uglay!

Florida woman allegedly stabs boyfriend’s eye with needles for ‘looking at other women’

72946944.png

https://nypost.com/2023/11/28/news/jealous-girlfriend-stabs-boyfriend-in-eye-with-rabies-needle/

You could stop being a thread trolling whiney, lying leftist hypocrite.

All of my intentions are honorable here Sir.

I would never want to mislead anyone intentionally!

I am human, I can be hypocritical at times.

But that is not my goal here.

My goals is just to try my very best to tell it like it is!

Tell it like it is? Really? Like there are only two genders? And that crime in major cities has increased since Democrats decided to stop prosecuting people? And because of that major retailers are abandoning their stores because it's unsafe and they are missing millions? And the idiot mayor of Chicago wants the govt to run supermarkets to address a problem leftist policies created.

Tell it like it is? Really? Like there are only two genders? And that crime in major cities has increased since Democrats decided to stop prosecuting people? And because of that major retailers are abandoning their stores because it's unsafe and they are missing millions? And the idiot mayor of Chicago wants the govt to run supermarkets to address a problem leftist policies created.

Do you feel superior over me?

Do you think you are smarter than me?

Do you think you are happier than me?

No, they are laughably hypocritical, stupid and dishonest. But alas, stupid people like you don't know they are hypocritical, stupid and dishonest.

Trust me when I say this, but you are only being self-delusional. No one is misled by your dumb, hypocritical dishonesty.

Actually, your stupid and hypocritical almost ALL the time. :palm:

The only goal you appear to have is removing any doubt what a dumb, hypocritical whiny liar you are. ;)

Dumb, lying leftist hypocrites don't know they are dumb, lying leftist hypocrites. ;)

Back